Pregnancy Series - Telling The Boys - Louis

Louis: "Are you ready?" Louis asked while peeking his head into the bedroom. "I guess I have to be right?" you chuckled, walking over to Louis and grabbing his hand so he could lead you downstairs. "Okay well now that she's here, tell us!" Niall said excitedly. "Okay you guys.....so the big news is...." Louis said slowly. "Is that I'm pregnant!" you exclaimed, causing all the boys to go into a bit of shock. "Holy shit! Seriously?" Niall questioned while standing up and congratulating you both. "Yea, definitely serious," you laughed as Louis placed his arm around your waist. "I'm so happy for you Lou, you'll be a great dad....and (Y/N) you'll of course be a wonderful mom," Harry smiled while embracing both you and Lou in a hug. "You're about to go on exciting roller coaster of life you two," Zayn laughed. "You can say that again," you chuckled, "the morning sickness has already been a roller coaster, trust me" you complained as Louis rubbed your back and brought you to the couch to sit down.  "This is going to be great you guys, it will be interesting having a baby around all the time," Liam chuckled, patting Louis on the back happily. As everyone settled down Louis turned to you, "I'm so excited for this....I love you," he smiled, placing a hand on your thigh. A tear of joy rolled down your cheek, "I love you too Lou," you grinned as he leaned in and pressed his lips to yours, wiping the tear away with his thumb "Gosh guys get a room," Harry joked around, throwing a pillow at the back of Louis' head. "Oh shut up Haz!" he shouted as he threw the pillow back at Harry, turning back to you and kissing your forehead.