Fathers Day - Harry

Harry:  You and your twins Abby and Adam both 6 decided you would get up extra early to cook Harry breakfast. Today was father's day and they wanted to do something extra special for dad besides his gift. Harry felt the bed shift when you got up but he decided not to say anything, knowing deep down inside what was going on. You walked into their room waking them up and the three of you headed downstairs. You decided on a fest for a king, making eggs, bacon, sausage, French toast and biscuits. It didn't take as long as you thought it would and before you knew it, the table was filled with amazing food to honor the man of your dreams. 

    "Why don't you guys go upstairs and wake up dad." You smiled as they jumped up and down. "I'll clean up the kitchen a bit."

    "Be right back with dad." They screamed running up the stairs. 

You quickly cleaned up the kitchen as best you could and smiled when you heard feet coming down the stairs. You washed your hands quickly and headed into the dining room.

    "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!!" You kids yelled showing Harry all their hard work.

    "Guys this is amazing." He beamed. "Thank you."

Your eyes met with his from across the table and a warm smile curved his lips. You walked around the table until you were standing right in front of him.

    "Happy Father's Day Harry." You whispered before placing a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you."

    "Thank you baby." He smiled against your lips. "I love you too."

The rest of the day was spent doing whatever it was that he wanted. Which consisted finishing breakfast and going to the beach with his three favorite people in the world. When night fell and you guys came home from the beach you all cuddled under a blanket and watched the kids favorite movie The Lion King. He looked over at the three of you sitting next to him and a smiled curved his lips thinking about just how lucky he got and hot he wouldn't change anything.