Personal for Katherine

Personal for Katherine - He Mentions Marriage

About an hour before the boys flight was supposed to leave for Australia, management said they rather you not come with so you were forced to stay behind. You got a phone call. "Yes, Zayn?" "Babe, will you do me a favour please?" He begged over the phone. He knew you would say yes. "Of course." He sighed in relief. "Great, can you bring me my red Nike jumper, and that picture of you that I like so much." "Yeah I can, I'll be there in half an hour." Your were going to hang up but he spoke again. "And could you go to the store and pick up some of them cookies you bought the other day?" The list went on and on. "One last thing Katherine, pack a bag because I want you to come with. I already miss you. I can't even imagine two months without you." You can't believe your ears, you were going to be able to go with Zayn. "Management said I could come?" You asked excitement filling you voice. "I will figure that out later. Just get here quick, I miss you." You could hear the other boys laughing in the background. He musty have forgotten to hang up because you heard them talking. "Zayn's whipped by Katherine," Niall mocked. "Your gonna get your ass shredded when management finds out." Liam laughed. "You guys laugh now, but one day I'm going to marry her and your all gonna be lonely. Watch bro."