Pregnancy Series - Bringing The Baby Home - Louis

Louis: Louis unlocked the door and carried in the florally carseat with Brooke resting inside, "where should I put her?" Louis asked as you followed him into the kitchen. "I'll take her," you smiled while reaching into the carseat and wrapping your hands around her small body, picking her up and holding her in your arms. "Hey brooky....you're finally home baby girl!" you smiled down at her, kissing her tiny forehead gently. All of a sudden you smelled something gross, so you turned Brooke around and sniffed her bum. You crinkled up your nose while looking up at Louis, "I think It's time for you to change your first diaper," you chuckled as he set his jacket on the coat rack in the corner. "Fine...I guess I'd have to do it sometime..." he complained as you handed off the baby girl to him.  "Okay brooky, time for daddy to change your diaper," he spoke as you followed him into the nursery. He placed her gently on the changing table and unbuttoned her pink onesie, revealing the dirty diaper he would need to open next. He gave you a look before pulling back the diaper, instantly covering his nose from the strong stench that had quickly filled the room. "Shit...babe I...I can't do this," he managed to say between gags. "You better be able to do it..." you said seriously as you pointed his attention back to Brooke. He grabbed some wipes and cleaned her up, placing a fresh diaper on after, "perfect!" he exclaimed happily while picking her back up. "Is that better brooky wooky?" he smiled, baby talking to her as he kissed one of her chubby cheeks. "Aw, great job Lou," you grinned as Brooke began to whimper. "She's probably hungry.....guess it's time to get my boob out," you laughed as you grabbed her from Louis' arms. "Oh...well I guess I'll be coming with you," he smiled cheekily, causing you to roll your eyes at him. "Babe, it's not sexy watching someone breast feed," you chuckled as you walked out to the living room and took a seat on the couch. "Fine I'll go out and pick up some dinner, chinese sound good?" he asked while kissing the top of your head. "Yea, sounds great," you replied as you tilted your head up to kiss his lips. "Okay, I'll be back soon my beautiful girls," he smiled before heading out.