Punk Series - You Go With Him As He Gets Another Tattoo - Niall

Niall: "So... can you do your own tattoos?" you question, twirling around in the chair next to Niall. He gives you a pointed glare, silently telling you not to knock anything over as he prepares his station. "Usually, but I can't really see the back of my neck so... for today, no" he answers, swatting your hands away as you reach for the tattoo gun for inspection. "Hands off touchy; I don't want to re-sterilize everything" Niall teases, leaning forward to press a kiss to your nose before stripping his shirt off. You're momentarily distracted, mouth drying at the sight of Niall's bare chest and abs covered in various shades of ink. "Would you let me tattoo you?" you question, smiling at the curly haired man who wonders over to the two of you. "If you practiced, I might," Niall admits, shaking hands with the man he introduces to you as Harry. "Are you qualified for this?" you question the man, interrupting the conversation between the two of them that has to do with Harry's music career. "Yeah... Niall trained me," he assures you, ruffling your hair and usually you'd be annoyed with such a gesture but somehow, coming from this Harry man, it was alright. "Harry and I went to university together... before I dropped out. He's a music producer, manages some big named artists" Niall brags and you can tell the two of them were close. "So... why haven't I met him before? Keeping me in the dark?" you question, crossing your arms and Harry chuckles as he begins inking the back of Niall's neck. "Don't cross your arms at me, and no I wasn't keeping you in the dark and no, I'm not ashamed of you" Niall interrupts your next question, not needing to look at you to know your body language. "I'm cautious at who I bring around my lads, I don't want them to get attached to a girl that I won't be keeping around," Niall admits and it takes you a moment to understand the meaning behind his words. "So... you're gonna be keeping me around?" you question, rolling closer to Niall's chair so he can rest his hands against your knees. "That's the plan" Niall says, tapping his fingers against your knees as Harry finishes the piece at the back of his neck. "What is that?" you question, looking at the white and grey ink on the back of Niall's neck. "Lace" he says, watching your reaction in the mirror. "You're stupid, can we go?" you ask, trying to hide the smile tugging at your lips at the fact that Niall's tattoo was clearly related to you. "Food?" Niall asks and you nod. "You coming?" you question Harry, taking Niall's inked hand and he nods, slinging an arm around your shoulders and the three of you head off to Nando's. Because Niall deserves it after getting a tattoo for you.