Pregnancy Series - Morning Sickness - Niall

Niall: You and Niall excitedly took your seats at a football (soccer) game he had bought tickets for months ago. You were pretty nervous about going somewhere for so long because your morning sickness struck you without warning at any time of the day. About halfway through the game you could feel some nausea coming on, but you tried to forget about it by paying as much attention as you could to the game going on in front of you. Unfortunately, that didn't work. You quickly grabbed the huge bag of chips Niall had been eating from and threw up into it. "Shit, babe...are you alright?" he asked, slightly sad that his chips were now uneatable. You grabbed a napkin that Niall had gotten with his hotdog and cleaned your mouth, "I'm fine...just reallynauseous..." you complained as you closed your eyes and took a few deep breathes. Niall grabbed your hand and pulled you up, "Niall, what are you doing? You don't want to miss this.." you said, pointing out to the field before you. "The teams playin' like shit.....I'd rather have you at home resting than out here feelin' sick," he explained while rubbing your cheek with his thumb. You smiled, "I love you so much." "I love you too babe....now let's get out of here before I have to watch the other team score on us again," he groaned while grabbing your hand and leading you out of the football arena.