Pregnancy Series - Telling The Boys - Harry

Harry: You stood in the kitchen with Harry, watching as the boys walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch. "I'm freaking out right now," you whispered while Harry grabbed both your hands and held them assuringly in his. "Everything will be fine, they'll be excited just like us," he smiled, kissing your forehead. "Ready?" he asked as he intertwined his fingers with yours. You took a deep breath and nodded your head, "ready as I'll ever be," you chuckled. He placed his lips to yours before pulling you toward the brightly lit living room where the boys were joking around and watching a football (soccer) game on the TV. He picked up the remote and turned the volume down, making sure they were all paying attention to the big news you two were about to spill. "So boys....me and (Y/N) have some news we'd like to share with you," he grinned, showing all his pearly whites while he squeezed your hand gently. "Well spit it out!" Louis exclaimed, making Niall laugh."We're having a baby!" you both shouted happily together, making all the boys' jaws drop at once. "Wow, this is great news you guys! You'll make great parents," Liam beamed while standing up to hug both of you. "Harry my man!" Louis smiled as he patted Harry on the back, "I can't believe this curly boy is gonna be a father." "Me neither.....and poor (Y/N).....no more pints for you!" Niall laughed while taking off his snapback and fixing his blonde locks, hugging you after and gently kissing your cheek. "Congrats you two! I'll be the best uncle just so you know," Zayn muttered in your guys' ears, smirking as he embraced you both. "You'll all be amazing uncles," you chuckled as the boys took their seats back on the couch. "I told you everything would be fine," Harry spoke softly before kissing your lips. You placed your hand gently on your barely-there baby bump and looked up into his green eyes, "I love you," you smiled, your eyes getting watery. "Love you too babe," he replied back while tilting your chin up to press his lips to yours once more.