Punk Series - He's With You For Your First Tattoo - Niall

Niall: "I'm bored Niall... this is boring," you complain, sinking into your seat on the plush couch and Niall spares you a glance. "I'm sorry love; I have to do the books though. You didn't have to come," Niall reminds you, taking his reading glasses off to rub at his eyes and you groan. "I didn't think you'd be doing this the whole time! I'm hungry," you whine, pouting bare lips at Niall and he sighs. "I'm sorry babe, you can take the car and go get food," Niall offers, passing you his keys to the black Mercedes he'd recently purchased and you give him a large grin and a big kiss. You return thirty minutes later, balancing two large bags and a drink tray as you teeter on the high heals of your nude pumps and Niall raises an eyebrow at you. "Figured you'd be hungry too," you offer, smiling in thanks as he takes the bags. "Would you tattoo me?" you question a few minutes later, voicing the question that had been on your mind for at least a month. "If you wanted me to, yeah" Niall assures, pressing a kiss to your cheek as you munch on your French fries. "Something small, you need a break from math" you tell him, exposing your hip as Niall instructs you to lay down on the table so he can start. It hurts but Niall compensates for the pain by pressing kisses to your stomach. "I like it," Niall tells you, looking over your shoulder as you glance at the writing on your hip. "So do I... thanks babe," you smile, pressing a kiss to his lips and he grins. "Can I get back to work now?" he questions with a chuckle and you nod, settling back on the couch to nap as he finishes wok.