Punk Series - First Kiss - Niall

Niall: "No" you explain, crossing your arms over your chest and Niall sighs. He slides off the black motorcycle, arms crossing over his chest and it's a stand off between the two of you on the curb. "I'm not getting on that thing" you state simply and Niall rolls his eyes. "Get on" he says, leaned back against the full tank and you blink in annoyance. "No, I told you... I'm not the get on a back of a motorcycle kind of girl" you remind him and Niall scoffs. "Yeah and I thought you weren't the kind of girl to date a guy like me?" he questions and you lull your head to the side. "Seriously? You're going to bring that up... maybe I'm not the kind of girl to date you" your voice rises in tone and Niall's green eyes close in frustration. "Just get on, I'll be safe. I won't even go that fast" he tries to compromise and you let our a sharp snort. "No, not gonna happen. If you want someone to get on that death trap with you, then find some other girl" you shout, hands gesturing wildly in frustration before Niall steps towards you. "You're causing a scene" he shushes and your eyes widen. "You do not shush me Niall Horan! I am not some girl you can shush! I'm not getting on that thing" you screech, trying to wrench your arm out of his grasp as those passing by cast judgmental looks you chose to ignore. "Not to mention, it's a death..." you start to explain, words being cut off by Niall's lips. "What the fuck" Niall demands, stepping away while rubbing his stinging cheek and you glare. "You don't get to smack my lips with yours to get me to shut up! Do you know how many motorcycle accidents I see at the hospital?" you question, eyes softening for a moment before you're pushing him away. "No, I don't" he groans, calculating how long this will take because he'd had plans to bring you to the showing of Dirty Dancing in the park... but that didn't seem like it was going to happen now. "More than I count. I have to clean them up, dig the asphalt out of their skin and try to assure them that the pain is going to stop. They have the worst road rashes and in most cases, I have to tell someone that their loved one is in the hospital because of a motorcycle. I've had to comfort a wife whose husband died from a motorcycle accident" you explain, voice softening and the thought of Niall being one of your patients in the ER is too much to bear at times. "I don't want that to be you. I don't like wondering if the motorcycle coming in is you or not. I don't want to have to see you in pain or call your family and tell them you're in the hospital... because of that" you gesture towards the black Harley behind him and Niall finally understands. "(Y/N)... I know you're scared of that and I understand now. But, you can't let that stop you from doing something reckless every once in a while. I love this bike, it's the first thing I bought once I had enough money. It's special to me. I just wanted to share that with you" Niall explains, hands sliding around to cradle the base of your neck while leaning his forehead against yours. "I... will, if you promise to be safe. I guess, that's ok" you relent and he smiles before leaning down. "What are you doing?" you question, leaning backwards and Niall shakes his head before pressing his lips to yours firmly. You sigh against his warm lips, fingers gripping the front of his grey v-neck as he presses against you until your lips open beneath his. He pulls away after a moment, tongue darting out to trace your lips before pulling away completely. You find that riding behind him, with the wind blowing through your hair, isn't that bad and being this close to him is actually... really nice.