PDA

Louis: The second his lips were pressed against your neck and making you giggle, a groan fell from Niall's lips as he let his head fall back on the couch cushion. "Why'd you even invite me over?" Niall grumbled bringing his hand up to his face as he heard more of your giggling, "Movie night means we actually watch movies Lou. And I dunno but by the looks of it, ya know with you're face buried in [Y/N]'s neck you're definitely not watching the movie." Niall shook his head looking over at the two of you as Louis started to nip at your collarbone.

Niall: He encircled his arms around your waist as he pulled your back into his chest and dropping his chin onto your shoulder, "I missed you." He mumbled before quickly pressing his lips to your cheek. You bit back a smile as you turned around in the embrace and wrapped your arms around him, "I was only gone for two hours babe...but I missed you too." You shook your head before leaning in and pressing your lips to his quickly. You slipped out of the embrace and turned back toward the others only to see your best friend making kissy faces at you.

Liam: He slipped his hand into yours, intertwining your fingers as he led you further into the party. He peered over his shoulder at you with raised brows, "Alright?" He questioned and you nodded your head shooting him a tiny smile. "Are you gonna ask if m'alright too...because you can hold my hand as well." Harry grinned holding his hand out causing the two of you to laugh a bit. "So what you're not gonna hold my hand? M'hurt Li why can't you be cute with me." Harry huffed shouldering past you both as he made his way to the kitchen.

Zayn: He rested his chin on top of your head for a moment as his arms tightened around your waist, "Ring me when you get in yeah?" He pulled back a bit shooting you a small smile before pressing his lips to yours and letting it linger for a second. "Alright well...have fun at your mum's." He muttered leaning in to return his lips back onto yours. "You act like she's not coming back mate...last time I checked Z she lives here." Louis called over his shoulder with a roll of his eyes, "So let [Y/N] go." He shook his head causing you to let out a chuckle. "Shut up Louis."

Harry: You sat back in the chair with Harry's head placed in your lap while you raked your fingers through his hair making him let out content sighs every so often. You glanced down at him noticing his eyes were already closed and a smile made its way to your lips, "Don't fall asleep." You spoke softly twirling a piece of his hair on your finger and he peeked up at you with a slanted smile. "I won't." He spoke just as quietly and you heard a groan from beside you. "Lies...you always fall asleep when she does this. Why do you two even show up for these things?" Liam shook his head as he brought his beer to his lips, "Are you two like this when you're alone? I mean all cutesy and crap."