Pregnancy Series - Telling The Boys - Niall

Niall: "Okay boys, time to eat!" you shouted from the kitchen while putting the finishing touches on everything. "Ready to do this?" Niall smiled as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Yea, I'm actually pretty excited," you chuckled before kissing his lips. "Me too, do you think they're gonna guess?" he questioned while looking at all the food you had prepared. "Who knows, they're all pretty oblivious," you said, making you both laugh. He took his sat at the table as you brought out the food, "Okay boys......I've made baby back-ribs, some baby corn and baby carrots, and an amazing salad made with some baby spinach...." you said slowly, making sure to put emphasis on "baby" each time. "Wow, this looks great," Liam smiled as he grabbed a few baby back ribs and placed them on his plate. You looked at Niall and rolled your eyes since none of the boys had gotten the hint yet. "What's with the blue and pink decorations?" Zayn asked as he got some salad. "Oh you know....I'm just really liking baby blue and baby pink lately..." you smirked, chuckling a bit at how inattentive the boys were. After both you and Niall dropped several hints throughout dinner you decided to bring out the red velvet cake you had baked, which was sure to get at least one of the boys to guess. "Okay boys, now pay attention to what;s written on the cake....oh and it's written with sugar baby candy by the way..." you laughed while placing it onto the table. All the boys scooted closer to the cake, "Boy? Girl?" they all read together, looking at each other with confused faces. "Oh my god! I think I've got it!" Harry exclaimed. "Well?!" you questioned happily while Niall walked to you and placed an arm around your waist. "Are you two....um....having a baby?" he asked, making each boys attention turn toward you. You grinned big, "YES!," you shouted, "Finally one of you airheads got the message," you laughed. "Took ya' guys long enough," Niall chuckled while kissing your cheek. "Wait, that's why all the food had baby in it!" Liam said excitedly. "Great job Liam, you couldn't figure that out any sooner?" Niall joked around as each boy said their congratulations to both of you.