Pregnancy Series - He Does Something Sweet - Zayn

Zayn: You laid in bed with a very achy back when you heard Zayn come home, "I'm up here babe!" you yelled out. He opened the bedroom door and took a seat on the bed next to you, "are you feeling alright?" he asked while moving a strand of hair behind your ear. "my back is killing me from carrying this huge baby around with me everywhere," you laughed, rubbing your belly a bit. He smiled, "do you think you can walk downstairs to the couch? I want to surprise you with something." he asked. "Um...yea I can do that," you said, giving him a funny look. You went and rested on the couch for a few minutes when Zayn came to get you, "Okay ready?" he grinned, holding a hand out to help you off the couch. You slowly waddled up the stairs and to your room when Zayn led you to the bathroom. You took a step inside and saw that the bath was filled with steaming water and candles dimly lit the room, "Zayn you didn't have to do this!" you said excitedly. He wrapped his arms around your waist, "yes I did! I don't want you hurting," he smiled, "so, I thought this would help your back a bit." He helped you undress and get into the nice lavender scented water, "wow...I'm impressed.....you even added bath salts," you chuckled. "How could I forget those?" he asked sarcastically. You let the water surround you and help you relax, and like Zayn said, it did end up helping your achy back.