Punk Series - You See Him Upset - Liam

Liam: You've all but moved into Liam's spacious London flat. One afternoon, you're coming home to Liam's with a handful of groceries when you notice all the lights are on. There are papers scattered everywhere, furniture turned over and it's nothing like the home you've come to know. "Liam?" you call out cautiously, dropping the grocery bags to the floor to clutch your purse to your chest while pressing back against the front door should you need to run for your life. "Go away" you hear him call back and you abandon the fear in exchange for concern before you start maneuvering around the mess. "Don't you listen, go away... go home" Liam says, turning his back to you from the center of his destroyed bedroom and you frown. "Liam, what's wrong? What happened?" you rush, moving to step over the broken mirror and broken furniture but he stops you. "Stop, just stop moving. You'll hurt yourself" he tells you, swinging you up into his arms to carry you back to the front door. "Put me down, I'm not leaving... what's wrong with you?" you demand, pushing away from him only to stumble over the broken chair behind you and slam into the door. Your head smacks hard against the door and you crumble to the floor, vision blurring as Liam reaches out for you. "Do you remember Chase?" he questions, knelt in front of you as he checks the back of your head. "Yeah... the kid from the band you've been helping with" you answer hoarsely, wincing when Liam prods the knot on the back of your head and he nods. "I've kind of taken him under my wing. He doesn't have a dad and doesn't have a male figure to look up to so I try to make sure he's alright. He's... like my little brother" he explains and even without the possible concussion you've sustained, you're confused as to why Liam's so upset. "He was killed earlier. He was riding his bike to the music store to hang out until his mom got home and he was hit by a car. He didn't even make it to the hospital" Liam chokes out, tears filling his eyes and you're heart breaks for him. "I told him I'd protect him and he's dead... he died" Liam cries, falling forward on his knees and despite the pain in your head, you reach your arms around him in comfort as he cries. You say nothing because you know words won't heal his pain but you hope your soothing touches ease the hurt.