Chapter 176

[February XX, 193. Weather, snow.

I caught a cold and didn't leave the palace for three days. Then Letty came to see me in person. How could he have come when the guards were guarding the palace?

He said something like, "Why do you live in such a bad place?" He got angry and kept putting a towel on my forehead, saying that I couldn't even fight off the cold. It's annoying!

Then he asked me to go to the cave with him, and when I told him that I thought my room was nicer than Mr. Absulekti's cave, he got angry again.

But the cave has no bed, no table, no chairs.

It had nothing but branches and leaves. Isn't my room better than the cave?

Then Letty said he could make me anything I needed with his magic.

Is it okay to make something like that for Absulekti's lair? I don't think Absulekti will be happy...

Letty said he didn't care, but I said it was okay because I didn't want him to get in trouble with Mr. Absulekti. He can be ugly, but he shouldn't be punished.]

[March XX, 193. Weather, ?

Letty-no, Letty was Mr. Absulekti. No wonder he looked handsome.

I did as my brother told me and fell to the ground, but all day long Letty seemed to be in a very bad mood.

On the way back to the palace, I went to the lair again to make Letty feel better. My brother yelled at me, "Don't bother the dragon, he'll eat you if you go now!" But I went anyway.

He's a liar!

Letty said I could annoy him as much as I wanted. He told me to stop calling him Great One and start calling him Letty, and that if I didn't stop annoying him like I was, he'd definitely eat me.

Hehe.

I'll have to go to handsome Letty more often in the future!]

.

.

.

[April XX, 201. Weather, mild, warm.

Letty is coming to the debutante, and I can't sleep because I'm so excited!

I keep kicking the quilt. Hehe. My brother told me not to get my hopes up, but Letty always keeps his word.

I hope the day comes soon, so we can dance in the ballroom together.]

[May XX, 201. Weather, sunny.

Today was my brother's 18th birthday and my debutante.

It truly was an incredible day, except for the fact that I got a bit tired from so many people asking me about Letty.

He's been going through this for hundreds of years, and I'm sure he's tired.

I should be nicer to him.]

[August XX, 201. Weather, heavy rain.

...Unexpected circumstances have arisen.

His Majesty has declared me as Crown Heir instead of my brother, Knox.

My hands are still trembling, and it all feels surreal. I wonder if I'll be up to the task...

In the midst of this, my brother left me a message, assuring me that I can always talk to him if I encounter any difficulties.

... I'm certain it's challenging for him as well, not being the crown prince.

Thank you, brother.]