Chapter 46

(T/N: From this chapter forward, I will refer to the Queen as Empress.)

I went back to my room after sending away Rublet.

As I tried to lie down with May's special sick person makeup on, the man who I was waiting for finally came.

"Aigoooooooooo, my laaaaaaaaaddddyyy! What's going on here? Ah!"

As the master of the merchant group Luminous, which I would sponsor, Leather got to his knees and cried.

In the meantime, as soon as May closed the door and left, he changed color and stood up, slapping his knees.

"Looks good. Someone's been busy."

May's special makeup, which deceived everyone, didn't work at all. It wasn't important, so I asked right away.

"Hey, did you want anything from Rublet? He said he'd kill you."

The wide-eyed Leather opened his mouth wide.

"No, I didn't. Why?"

"I don't know. He says he likes you."

"I'm not interested in men."

"What are you going to do if he does? Take care of yourself."

"Whew, being a popular guy is exhausting."

Leather, who jokingly mumbled, shook his head.

If I leave him around here, he'll avoid me on his own. The warning over, I got up, leaned against the back of the bed, and asked.

"What happened to Luminous?"

"Here it is."

Leather hands me the document I have been waiting for.

It was a report showing that the sales of three stores that did business under the Luminous name had jumped 75x, 81x - 88x respectively.

I wrinkled my brow and frowned.

"A little more than I expected..."

"A lot, isn't it?"

"Subtle, though?"

"Pardon?"

"How much did you push? Is this all you earned?"

In recognition of being this year's outstanding merchant group, the temple announced the winners of the Dragon Breath event at a table prepared by the imperial family and publicized the store.

Satisfied with the huge donation, the temple also mobilized the congregation to secretly boost the project.

We even mobilized the management advice of Viscount Roden, who had set up Paradise, the best restaurant in the capital.

But is this all?

Leather, who had pulled back his hair in embarrassment at my sharp gaze, revealed himself honestly.

"Actually, Essit has been interfering."

"What interference?"

"They opened a restaurant nearby with a similar menu and a logo similar to Luminous. Oh, and gangsters came in again. In chronological order, they tried to get the gangsters to make a mess, but they were people who loved the master. So they opened a store nearby."

"They loved me?

"The Master has admirers, right? They thought the master was the master's lover."

Suddenly I started dating myself. Oh my, so that's why Rublet asked those questions? I squeezed my temples.