Chapter 10

I was dazed by the sudden confession of love.

I also forgot to point out that it was crazy nonsense. I lost my words and looked at Duval.

Duval raised his chin arrogantly.

"Are we done?"

"Crazy."

That wasn't what I said. That was what Reynos said.

Duval hardened his complexion due to unexpected interference.

"What?"

"I said you're crazy."

Reynos' face, who said so, was also cold.

It's good to be angry instead of me, but it could lead to a fight. I grabbed Reynos by the wrist to mean that I would solve it.

However, I had no choice but to stop at Duval's rude words that followed.

"I don't know where you came from."

Duval looked up and down at Reynos.

His expression was grim, but not threatening, not only because he was half-snake or smaller in height, but also because of his physique.

"You should leave while I still have nice things to say."

"Do you want to try?"

I felt a chill from Reynos. It was such a strong chill that even Duval, who seemed to catch the fish right away, took a step back.

"That's not bad."

Reynos raised one corner of his mouth and swept his hair wildly. It was an action that appeared only a few times in the original story, and it was only done when he was genuinely angry.

I think he was just like that when the female lead was kidnapped. He turned his eyes completely and killed the criminals horribly.

Judging by the look in his eyes, he seemed to have lost his temper even now.

'Why is he angry?'

Is he so absorbed in the acting of the affair?

I didn't know what it was, but I thought I had to stop it before he got into trouble.

"Wait a minute, Your- No, Ray."

It was the time when I widened the gap between the two and intervened.

"Ciella!"

A cool, soprano-toned voice echoed through the waiting room. The sharp air, which seemed like walking on thin ice, cracked all at once.

I looked in the direction of the sound. Tyriel, who had just come out of the dressing room, was standing there with her eyes open.

Like the heroine of this novel, Tyriel looked absolutely beautiful today.

She had sparkling blond hair and green eyes. Her skin was like white jade and she had a thin build. She had a graceful gait that would make anyone look back at her.

On top of that, the outfit was-

'Wedding dress?'

No, I was mistaken.

Tyriel was wearing a white dress reminiscent of a wedding dress.

The hem of the skirt dragged on the ground, and it didn't look like a dress for everyday use. Did she come here to buy a dress for a banquet?

"How are you here..."

Tyriel's expression, who was muttering to herself, gradually collapsed. Like a person who tried hard not to cry.