Chapter 135

Late at night.

It was Reynos, who had come to my room to tell me that after using the control magic tools sent to him by the Magic Tower, he was now able to control his demonic power without taking any medication.

He blinked a few times, then tugged on my sleeve and pointed to the bed. It was as if he was asking me why I wasn't sleeping until late, or telling me to lie down quickly because he was going to sing me a lullaby.

I looked up at him and gave him a pretty smile.

"I still have some work to do."

And then I turned my attention to the stack of papers.

Ever since that artisan Ermetsch had found his biological grandson, my department store project had been going smoothly.

We'd talked about installing some of the capital's most famous shops, including Luminous's three restaurants, Viscount Rodin's Paradise, and Aria's tea room, on a floor with a view.

Plans were already underway to organize the boutiques, acquired through our jewelry stockpile, into different categories and allocate them to various floors.

Moreover, we had made preparations to adorn the department store with exquisite artifacts obtained through sponsorships and trades with merchant groups, along with works of art created by talented yet lesser-known artists.

Finally, at the entrance to the ground floor, which will be the face of the department store, Ermetsch has decided to display an accessory made from Count Fogu's precious diamonds.

'It's perfect.'

I was tired, but proud of what I'd accomplished with my chicken skewers.

'I'll take Ermetsch and turn it into a luxury brand for the Empire.'

Many people will come to the department store to look at artisanal accessories that they can't afford even if they have money.

'We're going to categorize our customers based on how much they spend in the store, and we're going to sell accessories only to the best customers.'

That's the differential strategy. Moreover, Ermetsch's talent wasn't limited to crafting accessories.

"Let me ask you something, why don't you make bags?"

"How did you know I like to make bags?"

I asked in a passing manner, and he surprised me by showing me his latest creation, which, even with my blinders on, I'm sure will be a hit in social circles.

When my eyes light up, Ermetsch presented me with a white bag, elegantly decorated with platinum and diamonds.

With the Ermetsch logo emblazoned front and center, it was perfect for me to take to a banquet before the opening of the department store to show off our relationship.

'Huhu...'

I laughed happily at the thought of showing it off to social circles.

As I watched, Reynos swooped down and perched on my shoulder, then began to tap 'dodok, dodok' on my shoulder with his fern-like hands.

This?

"Are you giving me a massage?"

- Piiik.

He replied, "Yes, I am," and patted my shoulder again. Then, as if he couldn't lose, Godori popped out of the gap and joined me on the other shoulder and started doing the same thing.

- Godori is good at massaging, too!

- Piiik!

- I'm better!