Chapter 34

The eyes of those who recognized the envelope were wide open.

"Oh, that's!"

"Isn't that a meal ticket at the restaurant run by the direct disciple of the royal chef?"

"I heard they don't accept reservations unless you have family ties!"

The specific families here meant the imperial family, the fourth generation families, and a few other families.

On this rare occasion, there was a uniformly young feeling of envy in the eyes of those who gazed at the meal ticket.

Smiling, Leather slowly shook the envelope of the meal ticket.

"If you eat Dragon's Breath and tell us your review, we'll be happy to-"

People's eyes moved along the shaky envelope.

Enjoying the gazes, the drug dealer- no, Leather declared leisurely.

"Give you this meal ticket."

"Me!"

"I'll eat it!"

"Meeee!!!"

So far they had not been interested, but when he told them he would give them a meal ticket, they were all over the place.

Leather shook his head really disappointedly.

"Sorry, the winner of the event is this man. Of course, if he doesn't want to eat it, we can ask someone else-"

As soon as he was finished, Philip, excited, snatched the Dragon Breath.

"Can I have a bite?"

"Since it's part of the promotion, one bite is a bit... I'd appreciate it if you could eat as much as you can."

Philip's eyes lit up at Leather's words.

From the looks of it, he had eaten as much as a fingernail and was about to lie on the floor wondering if this was food that humans could eat.

But there is no way the world could be solved so easily.

Before long, people who had been approaching at a distance began to glare at Philip and the Dragon Breath in his hands with jealous glances.

'I wouldn't expect him to take just one bite when you get something that expensive.'

'I'll eat all the sauce, so can't I ask for it?'

'I can eat it well, too.'

Well, they looked like they were thinking that.

Philip, feeling the peripheral gazes on him, balled and clenched his teeth.

As he did so, he gently stuck out his tongue, dipped it in the sauce, and tried to eat it, then shouted loudly, wrinkling his impression greatly.

"Crazy, how am I supposed to eat this!"

Yeah, you can't eat it.

By the way, that was a regular Dragon Breath with three times the spiciness added. This level of spiciness was cheap for the one that made many people shed tears of blood at the deed of the truth.

The onlookers flinched at the evil-supported scream. One guild member who had been watching the situation played the role of catching the wind.

"If you're not going to eat it, give it to me!"

"Hey, mister! Can I get the meal ticket if I give a review after eating this?"

"Yes, well, you two can."