Chapter 4

***

As it turned out, the guy who couldn't keep his mouth shut was Leather I had been fooling around with earlier.

No wonder they were all looking at my back when I told the guy who couldn't keep their mouth shut to come out.

Leather was the one with the "What's going on? What's wrong?" expression on his face.

If other hard-working guild members hadn't pointed out as a group, saying, "It's him!" I would have been fooled.

"You bastard called the Vice Master. You can't enforce the rules properly? If you fall into water, your mouth would probably be open."

"But Master, the income is too salty to just watch."

"Shoulders up."

At the far end of the guild building, in the guild master's room.

As punishment for cheaply teasing me with his mouth, Leather, who had been hit by the "lie down on his stomach for an hour", wincing, changed his posture.

Then, less than 30 seconds later, he made fun with his tactile mouth again.

"Isn't 80% of the money in the master's safe anyway?"

"I don't need money."

"I can't believe it."

Surprised, Leather looked up at me.

Leaning back on the glamorous red couch, trimmed with 99% pure, real gold, I tapped him on the head with the purple fan.

"Pose."

"I bought that sofa as a commission."

"Good job. It's soft and nice."

"The same goes for this beautiful carpet here."

"Oh."

"I also bought that desk as a request."

"Oh?"

"Even that chandelier!"

"Oh..."

No wonder the room looked so much fancier than the last time I was here.

I looked around the room and let out a series of exclamations, not even noticing that Leather had stood up quickly.

I was lacking in interior decorating skills. When it came to decorating a room, I was one of those people who wasted no time in buying only the furniture I needed.

My room in the Lavirins mansion was a sight to behold in its own right, as May had given it the latest interior design, but the Guildmaster's room was literally at the level of being all assortment.

However, in just a few days, it had been transformed so perfectly that it could be called the secret residence of the royal family.

"The display case with these dolls!"

"Ohhhhhh..."

The interior tour ended with a limited edition glass display cabinet that had been made by a famous artisan in the Empire.

Leather, with his hands on both hips, shouted proudly with his chest.

"I did everything!"

"Good job. But who told you to stand up?"

"Oh, look at this. Even after all this dressing up, you still have this much left."

Leather protested, holding out the ledger.

But when I only used a sideways glance and didn't unfold it to look at it, he unfolded it for me and flipped through the pages full of letters, pointing to the last entry, the amount kept in my personal safe.