Chapter 22

The startled Reynos stammered out an explanation.

"Um, lady, I didn't mean to sneak in."

As he did so, he stopped talking. It seemed strange for him to say. If this isn't sneaking, what is?

'I have all these weird dreams.'

I regarded this situation as a dream.

That's because the window behind him was not large enough for an adult man to enter.

I only exchanged letters with Reynos when he said he was working these days, and I seemed to dream of this because I missed him.

I tapped the bed with no energy.

"Your Highness."

Reynos flinched as he opened the window and tried to escape. I hit the bed again.

Since he's here, I should see his handsome face.

"Come here."

"..."

"It's because I can't see well."

"..."

However, no matter how much I pounded on the bed, Reynos could not even move on the spot.

Instead, he shook his head as if he wanted to become one with the window and gradually moved away.

I mean, lucid dreams usually work out the way you want them to.

What's wrong with him?

It was sad that I was sick even in the dream, but I was annoyed when he didn't even listen to a word I said. I got angry, banging the bed with my hand.

"Oh, come here!"

The flinched Reynos approached cautiously. He made a series of excuses.

"Um, my lady, I didn't come here with bad intentions."

Coming close to the bed, he wrapped himself around his mouth and lowered his gaze obliquely to the floor. I couldn't see well because it was dark, but his face seemed red.

"I was worried about my lady. Just to see your face for a moment, how sick you are..."

"Aha."

I tapped the bed again as if to tell him to sit down, with a soulless chorus.

Then he finally sat down on the bed. He managed to drop his body to the maximum outward angle to widen the distance from me.

It was an inconvenient position, but I was not merciful enough to care about the characters in my dream.

He was a little far away, but I also had the satisfaction of seeing his handsome face clearly.

So we continued the dialogue in that state.

"How did you get here?"

"I flew. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up, I just wanted to see your face for a second."

"You flew here? Are you a wizard?"

"Uh... um. I'm not a wizard, but I can fly."

I imagined for a moment that Reynos was flying in the sky. Then I immediately frowned.

Running around with a sword is one thing, but fluttering around in the sky really doesn't suit him. So I demanded of Reynos.

"Show me."

"Here?"

"Yes."

"Ah..."

Reynos was taken aback by my firm answer.