Chapter 59

As soon as I opened the window, Reynos flew in. Then he flew all over the place and made a big fuss.

Aigoo, he couldn't calm down. People will think I'm dead.

"It's all right, Your Highness. I really am all right."

- Ppiiiiiiik!

I calmed the leaping Reynos down and pinched my nose looking for some cotton from the first aid kit May had brought.

I then placed the large bouquet of flowers inside, which I presumed Reynos had brought as a gift, hanging just barely from the window sill.

-Ppiiiik, ppiiiiik...

Reynos followed me every time I moved and asked, "Are you okay?" Eii, no worries at all.

I sat down in my chair, smiling, meaning to reassure him.

"I really am fine. I won't die."

In fact, the nosebleed ended right away too.

As soon as I pulled out the cotton that was blocking my nose, I smelled the bouquet of flowers that Reynos had brought.

It was very fragrant as if it had just been broken from somewhere.

"Thank you for the gift. By the way, what can I do for you at this time..."

I stopped in the middle of my words. It was because something stole my gaze.

Reynos was sitting on the table, fidgeting as if looking for something.

However, there was something red dangling and fluttering from the tail of such a baby evil dragon.

'What is that?'

I thought it was garbage, so I grabbed his tail to peel it off. Piiiik! Reynos, who was so surprised that he thought it was too much, froze.

Thanks to this, I could clearly see what was hanging from the tail.

'A red ribbon?"

I involuntarily touched the ribbon. It had the same bristly texture as the ones used when wrapping presents.

'Why is this hanging?'

I looked at Reynos with shaken eyes. Reynos, frozen, quickly hid his tail behind his back.

Even if you hid it like that, the ribbon is so big that I can see everything.

Moreover, I noticed now that Reynos smelled of thick flowers. In particular, his head was very dark as if it had been touched with flowers.

'Did he take the flowers with his head?"

I could not imagine at this time that Reynos had come to me with a ribbon tied to his tail after failing to run a flower on his head.

Why did he tie a ribbon and come here? Since we were both about to be embarrassed, I naturally decided to change the subject.

"Oh, well, thank you for the bouquet of flowers. Would you like a cup of tea?"

-... Ppiik, ppiik?

Reynos, who had been frozen in place, noticed.

He quickly grabbed the flag pen I had put down and scrabbled letters together on an empty piece of paper.

[The supplements I sent you, where did you put them?]

"Oh, in the kitchen cupboard."

[I'll get them.]

Then he immediately flew to the kitchen.

At this time?

I don't know why he would be looking for supplements at an hour beyond 10:00 p.m., but I headed to the kitchen myself anyway to make Reynos a cup of tea.