Chapter 15

"Aha."

Since he is the Crown Prince, he must have read about imperialism, economics, military science, etc. However, I don't know why his face was getting redder by the moment.

Hm, did he read 'that' kind of book?

'It's not impossible because he's at a feisty age.'

"What book did you read?"

"Um."

Reynos, who had been dormant for a long time, said vaguely that it was something like that. It seems I'm right in my thinking.

He didn't have to be shy.

I was a woman who fully understood such things, so I pretended not to notice and replied.

"It's always fun to be able to acquire new knowledge."

"Ah, um, it certainly surprised me."

Reynos nodded earnestly. Then, when his eyes met mine, he was startled and avoided my gaze. He was now red beyond his face and up to his neck.

What on earth could he have read that would cause such a reaction?

I wanted to know, but I just couldn't ask.

***

As always, the date with Reynos was fun.

But today's main purpose was to meet none other than Countess Valentine, so I was going to ask Reynos for a moment-

"I'm sorry, my lady, but I think I need to leave for a moment."

Just in time, Reynos brought it up first.

The Crown Prince was very busy, so he would often leave his position this way on a date.

"Maybe an hour? Or it could take longer, do you want to go home? I'll drop you off."

"No, there's a lot to see, so I'll wait here."

I readily accepted his absence. And as soon as I was alone, I quickly moved toward the target site.

'She said she'd be in front of the dancing cat statue.'

Before coming here, I had exchanged letters with the Countess and decided where we would meet.

The Count's attendants, whom the Count had attached to his wife, were to be put away by the Countess herself.

The sculpture exhibition room is that way, and the cat dancing was at the far end of it, so if I go a little further from here-

"... this sculptural statue is the last work of an artist named Malek, who created it 182 years ago! They say it is worth more than anything else because of the last will and testament he left!"

"Lady Puritina knows everything."

"I'm flattered."

-Why do I hear Tyriel's voice?

I hurried on with an ominous foreboding. In proportion, the conversation between Tyriel and Countess Valentine became clear.

The conversation about the statue soon led to personal history.

"... So, I'm going to get engaged soon!"

"Oh, congratulations. I don't know who it is, but they're lucky. They have a connection with such a bright person."

"Hehe, it's all thanks to my friend."

"Friend?"

"Yes, it's-"