Chapter 60

"I'm not interested, but somehow..."

Wait.

I stopped talking and looked down at Reynos.

It's Reynos who turned into a human from the evil dragon recognition disorder and stated, "In this state, I can do at least simple magic."

He seems to be able to use magic when he is in his evil dragon form, but then he probably knows a few magic formulas as well.

Apple told me not to tell anyone else, but he's an evil dragon, not a person. And it's not like Reynos is an evil dragon who goes somewhere and makes a fuss.

"Your Highness, do you know magic formulas?"

-Piik!

Reynos nodded as he cried confidently. He did not forget to draw 'ㅇㅇ' on the paper. Oh?

"It's a wizard's formula I know, but it just doesn't seem to work. If you could take a look?"

I offered Reynos Apple's formula with the idea that there was nothing to lose.

Reynos furrowed one eyebrow as if he were doing mental arithmetic, and within five seconds he had the answer.

Wow.

"Your Highness, aren't you a real wizard?"

[No.]

Right, there was no mention of Reynos being a wizard in the original story. However, unless he is a wizard, we are not talking about solving this equation by heart and in 5 seconds.

Wizards and ordinary people never learn this formula. They never even have the chance to see them in their lifetime.

'What is the difference between knowledge when you are an evil dragon and knowledge when you are a human being?'

Well, I didn't really feel that way.

I don't know. Maybe his hobby is solving magic formulas.

Anyway, I got a big help that I couldn't have anticipated. Thanks to that, my worries were gone, so now I guess I just have to decide where and how to present the scrolls.

At that moment, I saw Reynos with a satisfied look on his face, with his chin up as if to say.

He deserves to be satisfied. I heaped praise on Reynos.

"You really are amazing. How did you solve it so quickly? You're not a real dragon, are you? You're a dragon, but you pretend to be human and live."

-...!

Reynos rolled his eyes and opened his mouth wide. Then he held the flag pen in a quick manner.

[I'm human. We're the same species.]

"Yeees."

His answer was funny. We're the same species.

I wanted to laugh, but I gritted my teeth and held back, lest Reynos be ashamed. But then I remembered that one day I had exclaimed in a dream, "We're different species!"

'I'm going crazy.'

I ended up laughing. When I laughed with my hands covering my face, a flustered Reynos tugged on my sleeve.

-Piiik?

"No, no. I just suddenly remembered something..."

I tried to calm my laughter and appreciated the hot cheeks with the back of my hand. I even fanned myself.

After finally calming the heat, I gave Reynos l a sincere thank you with a face that still had bits of laughter on it.

"Thank you so much. You have been a great help. If there is anything you need from me, please let me know. I will help you."