Chapter 94

- I'll sacrifice myself for you, young lady, and open the labyrinth while I hold the evil dragon!

The hedgehog rushed over and grabbed Reynos by the hind legs.

Once again, the hedgehog was small. It was like a cicada hanging from an old tree.

- Hurry up! Hurry up, young lady, hurrrrryyyy!

"..."

-...

I stared at the hedgehog with an indescribable expression. Reynos, whose expression was similar to mine, stared at the water sprite.

Then he flicked his hind paws as if to shake off the dust. With that, the hedgehog flew away again.

- Heuaaaaaaat!

I quickly grabbed the bouquet Reynos was carrying before it could reattach itself.

When Reynos finally had both hands free, he looked at the weasel and said,

- Ppiik. Ppiiiiik?

'What is that, young lady?' he seemed to be asking. I answered honestly.

"The spirit in the spirit stone I got in the Summer Star."

- .....Piik? Piik?

"'... Spirit? That's it?" Yeah, I think so, too, and I don't know why it's so weird."

- Weird!

The drug dealer, who was nowhere near me, blurted out. I put a handkerchief over its head and placed the spirit stone in front of him, saying with the heart of an exorcist exorcising evil spirits.

"Now, go back to your house."

-I can't do that! The evil dragon is very dangerous! It's my job to protect you from the evil dragon!

"And you're going to ask me for 10 billion?"

- No. The evil dragon is worth 100 billion.

The weak arm that seemed to be trying to get a piece of me, not protect me, stepped between me and Reynos once again.

It stretched out its arms, extending its thorns, and shouted ferociously at Reynos.

- If you're going to go, step on me and go!

As the baby dragon looked at the porcupine, it flapped its wings, preparing to take flight.

Embarrassed, the drug dealer pointed a finger at Reynos.

- That's foul play!

- Piik. Piiiik.

Shaking his head, Reynos pointed to his wings and began to explain something.

The drug dealer glared at him, then turned to me.

- Young lady, his tongue is broken. He can only piik.

Reynos flinched at the punchline. I cringed, too. Come to think of it, if hedgehogs can talk, why can't dragons, the higher life forms, talk?

- For a fool who can only piik.

"No. He can say other things."

Don't be dismissed by a mere hedgehog. You can deliver the message! With that thought, I looked at Reynos.

Reynos met my gaze, and his face fell. He didn't look confident, but he didn't want to betray my expectations, so he tried to make a sound other than a piik.

- Piiik...... Peeeeeeee....... Peeeeeeeeeeeeeiang.

It wasn't a piik, but something that sounded like a yawn, but I was pleasantly surprised.