Chapter 56

The flustered Count was smiling, then froze.

The old general had no room to spare in the face of such a shocking fact.

In front of the count, I lowered one of the gold plates.

It was a circular gold plate half the size of the palm of my hand, engraved with two parakeets facing away from each other. The count froze when he realized that it symbolized the head of the guild.

I chuckled and crossed my arms and legs.

"I am the very master of the no blood or tears, money-crazed guild, the Ciel Love Operations. The Ciella Lavirins."

A long silence followed.

The Count, who flagged without a sound, could hardly take his eyes off me now. Observing him, I spoke slowly.

"Once again, I have a lot of money."

The Count, who had opened his eyes with a gold plate, gradually leaned his head back and looked at me.

His eyes were shifting with a combination of emotions: confusion, surprise, astonishment, and disbelief.

I continued slowly.

"And I decide what to do with that money."

"..."

"You know the Lavirins are shaking with my broken marriage, don't you?"

There was no answer to be heard. It would not be in the spirit of answering confusion.

I lifted the teaspoon with a graceful hand.

"Since I've been doing something, of course, my father will handle it well."

I then gently dipped it into the almost empty teacup before taking it out and popping the teacup.

"If someone with a very bad heart invests a lot of money and pushes it away."

Bang- The crashed teacup made a clear sound. The tea spilled from the teaspoon soaked the tablecloth.

"What will happen? Won't it shake and collapse?"

After I finished my words, I looked at the Count. The Count, who was like me, immediately understood what I was going to say.

"Are you attacking the head now?"

"I just don't want to miss a good opportunity as an entrepreneur."

I tapped the teacup again with the teaspoon while holding my chin with the back of my hand. The teacup, which made a clear sound, shook dangerously.

"The claims of the Lavirins abandoned on the part of Essit, the mining business rights, and the business rights of the shop... There are so many things to buy. Oh, I am an unscrupulous merchant, so once I buy something, I am the one who sucks it up to my soul. You can get a general idea by looking at the two financial statements...."

I put down a teaspoon. Then I smiled bitterly at the stiff count.

"You still don't know? I'm giving you a chance."

The Count's eyes opened wide. He would never have dreamed that I, famous for my purity, would come out so well.

"Take your pick. Will your beloved family, the Lavirins, be dismantled one by one and placed in my belly, or will they fall into my hands without any injury?"

"Is that... a threat?"

"Yes, it's a threat."

I chuckled, not unlike a blackmailer.