153: Attack

Wanda using her magic goes through the rubble of the destroyed building. She finally finds Ben unconscious next to his now deceased grandpa.

She crouches down and shakes him awake, "You ok?" She asks, Ben is silent as he looks at max.
"Is he..." she starts

Ben nods, and then he lets it out crying into Wanda's shoulder.

"It's ok...it's ok..." she says holding him as he cries.

Meanwhile...

At Harvard The REAL Gwen walks down the sidewalk.

"God my life's finally normal..." Gwen says as there's a pause, "There's somebody behind me isn't there..."

She turns and is sent flying by Agatha as she skids and lands this is a damn 2v1!

Gwen's fists glow with mana, she rushes ahead Agatha sends an orb at her, Gwen absorbs it and redirects it sending her flying backward.

Albedo becomes Humungousaur and slams downward, Gwen creates a shield of mana in time but she's struck backwards by Agatha.

Gwen flips to her feet only to be uppercutted into the air and down a hill by Humungousaur. She groans as her enemies close in, she creates two shield blocking both of their attacks.

She then pushes the shields at them sending both of them flying. She uses her mana to throw a tree at Agatha and then she rushes Humungousaur.

Her fists glow with mana and she uppercuts, socks, and then round house kicks Humungousaur.

But this dudes a fuckin beast and so he barely feels it, he bitch slaps Gwen back and she sees Agatha readying a knife.

Gwen forms a shield over herself rendering the knife useless, she absorbs the shield into herself and then uppercuts Agatha.

Damn she's doing better then Wanda and Ben...

Gwen spins around making a tornado of mana sending both of them flying.

Gwen: Give up?!

Humungousaur: That tickled...

Gwen's eyes widen as she's punched into a tree, Humungousaur grabs the tree and bitch slaps Gwen to the side.

She groans and gets up only to be grabbed by the throat by Agatha's magic.

Agatha: Better fighter then your cousin but still not good enough.

Gwen: Your right...I'm better...

Her eyes glow with mana as she fires a laser beam making Agatha let go of her. She then runs away with the quickness.

Humungousaur goes to chase her, Agatha stops him.

Agatha: Let her go...she's got a lot of power but she's exhausted it fighting us. We wait and absorb hers and Wanda's energy and you get revenge on Ben.

Humungousaur turns into albedo.

Albedo: Hm...I suppose that would work.

Agatha: Until then build your strength we have a fight ahead of us.

Gwen continues running as she catches her breath, she then taps her cat symbol on her shirt as it turns into an omnitrix sign.

She grabs it and twists it teleporting to Ben and Wanda's location.

Gwen: Ben there's a pro-

She sees Max's body and her eyes widen.

Gwen: M-Max...MAX...

Ben: He's gone...

Gwen: Who...who did this...

Ben: Albedo...And Harkness!!

Wanda: We will get payback Gwen don't worry.

Gwen: I'm helping...and if it's the last thing I do I won't stop until albedo has payed for what he's done!

Ben: Agreed.

Wanda nods.

And just like that we got our big three.