43:Dont Know what to call this one so War 3

EXT. SKY - DAY

Loki watches below, motionless.

LOKI: Send the rest.

EXT. VASTNESS OF SPACE

From the portal, THOUSANDS MORE OF CHITAURI SOLDIERS AND EVEN MORE CHITAURI LEVIATHANS FLY OUT!

EXT. BRIDGE STREET - DAY

THE AVENGERS look up. Way out of their fucking element.

BLACK WIDOW: Guys.

IRON MAN: Call it, Cap.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash.

HAWKEYE: Wanna give me a lift?

IRON MAN: Right. Better clench up, Legolas.

IRON MAN lifts HAWKEYE up to the building.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: Thor Ben you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the power. Light the bastards up.

Ben twists his Omnitrix becoming Chromastone Thor the two fly up.

Captain America:You Gwen and me, we stay here on the ground, keep the fighting here. And Hulk.SMASH.

THE HULK SMILES A MOST MAGNIFICENT GRIN AND LEAPS, SOARING HIGH UP INTO THE NEAREST BUILDING, HULK RUNS UP THE WALL HITS SEVERAL CHITAURI SOLDIERS, SNAPPING IN HALF. HE DIVES TOWARDS A BUILDING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET, THROWING THE DEAD CHITAURI SOLDIERS TOWARDS OTHER SOLDIERS. The CHITAURI SOLDIERS fire at him. THE HULK BACKHANDS THEM, SEIZES THEM AND WITH RAW POWER, THROWS THEM DOWN. IN HIS MOST POWERFUL LEAP YET, THE HULK FLIES UP AND IS IN THE MIDDLE OF A FLYING CHARIOT TRAFFIC JAM, TO WHICH HE SMACKS THEM OUT OF ALTITUDE.

EXT. EMPIRE STATE BUILDING - DAY

Thor grabs onto the tower. He Raises MJÖLNIR and KRAKAKABOOM! A BLINDING BOLT OF LIGHTNING strikes down from above, colliding on MJÖLNIR. THOR AIMS THIS MASSIVE SHOCKWAVE TOWARDS THE PORTAL.

THOR CHANNELS THE BLAST AND FIRES THE ELECTRICITY OUT AT THE CHITAURI SOLDIERS FLYING OUT OF THE PORTAL.

CHROMASTONE GLOWS RAINBOW SHINING ACROSS EARTH AND BLASTING A HUGE BEAM OF ENERGY AT THE PORTAL NOT SHUTTING IT DOWN BUT WIPING OUT MULTIPLE CHITAURI SHIPS.

THEY'RE BLASTED BACK IN A MASSIVE SHOCKWAVE. THE CHITAURI SOLDIERS CONVULSE, DROP DEAD TO THE GROUND. HE EVEN RIPS THE SHIT OUT OF A CHITAURI LEVIATHAN, WHICH THEN FUCKING EXPLODES.

INT. HELICARRIER BRIDGE - DAY

Back in the bridge, Fury sees on his VIEWSCREEN the destruction going on in NEW YORK. Agent Hill walks up to him.

AGENT MARIA HILL: Sir. The council is on.

OH SHIT. Fury presses his screen.

EXT. ROOFTOP BUILDING - DAY

Atop the rooftop, HAWKEYE fires ARROWS into the streaming flow of the CHITAURI RIDERS, hitting his mark each time. Hell, he even AIMS his bow behind him, WITHOUT LOOKING and releases the arrow, EXPLODING a RIDER.

HAWKEYE: Stark. You got a lot of strings sticking to your tail.

IRON MAN: Just try and keep them off the streets.

HAWKEYE: Well, they can't bank worth a damn. Find a tight corner.

IRON MAN: I will roger that.

IRON MAN does so and leads towards TIGHT CORNERS and in HAWKEYE'S view, who fires arrow upon and arrow, EXPLODING the CHITAURI RIDERS.

IRON MAN keeps leading CHITAURI RIDERS UNDER TUNNELS, THROUGH OPEN PARKING GARAGES. He looks back. None left.

INSIDE THE SUIT

TONY: Nice call. What else you got?

HAWKEYE (V.O.): Well, Ben and Thor are taking on a squadron down on 6th.

TONY: And they didn't invite me?

EXT. OFFICE BUILDING - CONFERENCE ROOM - DAY

We are looking INTO a conference room where office workers sit around a table. But the NOISE has caught one worker's eye, then another, and soon they are all rising, stepping to the window, mesmerized by what lies beyond. WORKERS' POVA CHITAURI LEVIATHAN SWIMS right in front of them.

EXT. OFFICE BUILDING - CONFERENCE ROOM - DAY

Suddenly, another NOISE catches the worker's attention. THE HULK CRASHES THROUGH THEIR FLOOR. SLASHES HIS THROUGH THE ROOM, POUNDING AWAY AND JUMPS OUT ONTO THE JAW OF THE CHITAURI LEVIATHAN. THE CHITAURI LEVIATHAN BEGINS TO HEAD DOWN, TRYING TO WAVE OFF THE HULK.

EXT. BRIDGE STREET - DAY

BLACK WIDOW, using the ENERGY RIFLE, is taken off her feet by a CHITAURI SOLDIER. She TIRESOMELY takes it down by cutting its throat. She grabs the ENERGY RIFLE, turns to attack. Cap stands there, holding his SHIELD. She slumps back, tired.

BLACK WIDOW: Captain, none of this is gonna mean a damn thing if we don't close that portal.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: Our biggest guns couldn't touch it.

BLACK WIDOW: Well, maybe it's not about guns. (gestures the flying CHARIOTS)

CAPTAIN AMERICA: You wanna get up there, you're gonna need a ride.

BLACK WIDOW: I got a ride. I could use a lift though.

BLACK WIDOW backs up giving herself a running start. Cap lifts and angles his SHIELD.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: Are you sure about this?

BLACK WIDOW: Yeah. It's gonna be fun.

BLACK WIDOW RUNS AT CAPTAIN AMERICA. BLACK WIDOW DOES A PARKOUR MOVE, USING HER FEET TO RUN UP THE CAR AND JUMPS UP ON CAP'S SHIELD, WHO GIVES HER A BOOST WITH THE SHIELD. SHE GRABS ONTO A FLYING CHARIOT.