112:Kick Names Take Ass.

Cut to Nidavellir where Eitri is showing Thor, Rocket, and Groot the mold for Stormbreaker.

Rocket: This is plan? We're gonna hit him with a brick?

Eitri: It's a mold. A king's weapon. Meant to be the greatest in Asgard. In theory, it could even summon the Bifrost.

Thor: Did it have a name?

Eitri: Stormbreaker.

Rocket: That's a bit much.

Thor: So how do we make it?

Eitri: You'll have to restart the forge. Awaken the heart of a dying star.

Thor: Rabbit, fire up the pod.

Cut to Titan where Quill is measuring the planet's tilt. Mantis is jumping in the low gravity.

Quill: The *heck* happened to this planet? It's eight degrees off its axis. Gravitational pull is all over the place.

Tony: Yeah, we got one advantage. He's coming to us. We'll use it. All right, I have a plan. Or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple. We draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just need the gauntlet.

(Drax yawns)

Tony: Are you yawning? In the middle of this, while I'm breaking it down? Huh? Did you hear what I said?

Drax: I stopped listening after you said, "We need a plan."

Tony: (To Quill) Okay, Mr. Clean is on his own page.

Quill: See, "not winging it" isn't really what they do.

Peter Parker: Uh, what exactly do they do?

Mantis: Kick names, take ass.

Drax: (Quietly as he shifts to a commanding position beside Mantis) Yeah, that's right.

There's a pause, Peter looks at tony.

Tony: (Tony stands for a moment with an expression of hopelessness) Alright, just get over her, please. Mr. Lord can you get your folks to circle up?

Quill: "Mr. Lord." Star-Lord is fine. (Motions to Drax and Mantis)

Tony: We gotta coalesce. 'Cause if all we come at him with is a plucky attitude.."

Quill: Dude, don't call us plucky. We don't know what is means. Alright, we're optimistic, yes. I like your plan. Except it sucks, so let me do the plans, and that way it might be really good.

Drax: Tell him about the dance-off to save the universe.

Tony: What dance-off?

Quill: It's nothing.

Peter Parker: Like in Footloose, the movie?

Quill: (Excitedly) Exactly like Footloose. Is it still the greatest movie in history?

Peter Parker: It never was.

Quill frowns sadly at him.

Tony: Don't encourage this, alright?

Peter Parker: Okay.

Tony: We're getting no help from Flash Gordon here.

Quill: Flash Gordon? By the way, that's a compliment. Don't forget, I'm half human. (Quill points at Stark and Parker) So that 50% of me that's stupid... That's 100% you.

Tony: Your math is blowing my mind.

Mantis: Excuse me, but...Does your friend often do that?

Strange is sitting cross-legged, his hands poise in a mystic gesture with the Time Stone suspended between them. His eyes are closed, and his head is jerking rapidly from side to side.

Tony: Strange, we alright?

Strange seems to snap out of it as he starts forward, letting out a cry.

Tony: You're back. You're alright. Hi.

Peter Parker: Hey, what was that?

Strange: (Speaking breathlessly) I went forward in time to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict.

Quill: How did you see?

Strange: 14,000,605.

Tony: How many did we win?

Strange pauses a while before answering.

Strange: One.