69:Ben and Wanda.

Ben is seen in the form of diamondhead.

DiamondHead:Alright Let's Get this over with.

Falcon and War Machine fly toward him but he turns his arms into a blade and slices a piece of the war machine suit off.

He then watches as Falcon fires at him but the bullets bounce off and he slams his fists down sending diamonds that knock buddy off balance.

DiamondHead watches as Rhodey gets up and fired bullets at him.

DiamondHead:If you saw it didn't work the first time why the hell are you still trying with the bullets dude?

War Machine:I...I Dunno.

DiamondHead then slams his fists down as a Diamond Wall rises and Pietro runs right into it.

DiamondHead:Your to predictable Pietro.

He then slams his fist down again making a Diamond fist that knocks Wanda to the ground.

DiamondHead:Red I love you but you are also predictable.

Ben transforms back to normal as the new guys groan in pain. Cap Gwen and Natasha walk in.

Gwen:How they doing?

Ben:Predictable as always.

Steve:Ben not going too hard on you is he?

Falcon: this guy can only change into that Diamond thing right?

Rhodey Natasha Gwen and Steve shake their heads.

Ben:Espcially with this new watch I can go into ultimate forms but ima just do that if it's absolutely necessary.

Natasha:Care to demonstrate for the noobs Ben?

Ben slams his watch down becoming XLR8.

He touched the watch again as four extensions pop out of the Ultimatrix symbol.

He's then enveloped in a green glow. Becoming.

Ultimate XLR8:Ultimate XLR8!!!!!!!!!

War Machine:What can this one do?

Ultimate XLR8 blurs out and then comes back in a second holding a pizza from Italy.

War Machine:That was like a second.

Vision:Actually it was 0.1 Seconds he was traveling at beyond the speed of light.

He turns back into Ben.

Ben:Cool Eh?

Rhodey:More like creepy.

Gwen:You get used to it after the first few transformations.

Sam:I'm pretty sure that's called being desensitized.

Later On This Time At Night Ben and Wanda watch a few shooting stars go by. Wanda closes her eyes and smiles.

Ben:Whatd you wish for?

Wanda:Why so interested?

Ben:I'm not I just...Nevermind.

Wanda smiles.

Wanda:Your awkwardness is cute.

Ben:Really well your just cute in general.

Wanda giggles.

Ben:So what Pietro said did that really happen?

Wanda:Yeah...it was rough when you saved me from Zombozo but I thank you for it.

Ben smiles.

Ben:Hold On.

Ben slams his Ultimatrix down becoming Gravattack he then aims his hand at Wanda putting an air bubble over her head.

He then picks her up and the two exit the atmosphere.

Wanda is beyond amazed at the sight of space and the planets.

Wanda:It's...beautiful.

She begins to cry tears of amazement. Gravattack smiles and the two of them land back on the roof beeping is heard as Ben turns back.

Wanda:Ben that view...it was insanely amazing.

Ben:I aim to please.

Wanda runs toward Ben and the two again kiss. An overhead view slowly rises.