123:Headshot!+50 Points

Cut to a shot of everyone except for Tony aboard the Benatar.

ROCKET: Okay, who here hasn't been to space?

Nat, Cap, and Rhodey raise their hands.

RHODEY: Why?

ROCKET: You better not throw up on my ship.

NEBULA: Approaching jump in 3... 2... 1!

The ship jumps forward into a wormhole, and we see Steve holding onto his seat for dear life. A close up of his eyes show them widening slightly at the exhilaration of this new experience.

The ship slows down, and the ship hovers in orbit of the planet seen in the hologram previously. Carol Danvers hovers in front of the Benatar.

CAROL DANVERS: I'll head down for recon.

A shot of the passengers inside the Benatar preparing for the impending confrontation.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: This is gonna work, Steve.

STEVE ROGERS: I know it will.

We see Steve holding a compass with an image of Peggy Carter.

STEVE ROGERS: Cause I don't know what I'm going to do if it doesn't.

Carol Danvers approaches the Benatar.

CAROL DANVERS: No satellites, no ships, no armies, no ground defenses of any kind. It's just them.

NEBULA: And that's enough.

Cut to a shot of a scenic lush tropical fauna. It surrounds a shed on a farm. A scarecrow made of Thanos' armour is seen before we cut to a shot focusing on the burnt Infinity Gauntlet on Thanos' arm. He's walking among his crops, harvesting fruit, and putting them in a sack. He walks over to the shed, with a dragging quality to his legs, like it pains him to walk, presumably his living quarters, and tries to sit down, and we see his full face. His whole left side is burnt black with blisters; He looks ridiculously pathetic compared to when we saw him last.

Vilgax is seen wearing the extremely fried omnitrix as he pours something into a pot, he then sits down next to thanos as well looking ridiculously pathetic.

Suddenly, Carol Danvers flies through the roof, knocking Thanos down, and grabbing his neck. Bruce in the Hulkbuster armor bursts from the ground, and grabs Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet arm.

Thor flies in and slices off the Infinity Gauntlet and Omnitrix. Rhodey flies down with Rocket and aims guns on Thanos' head.

Captain America walks in his Winter Soldier Outfit, with Natasha Prof. Paradox, and Ben right behind him, staring murderously at Thanos. Rocket goes over to the sliced off Infinity Gauntlet, and kicks it over, as everyone realizes that there are no stones in it.

Ben runs over to Omnitrix it is far beyond repair.

ROCKET: Oh no.

STEVE ROGERS: Where are they?

CAROL DANVERS: Answer the question!

THANOS: The universe required correction.

VILGAX: After that, the stones and watch served no purpose, beyond temptation.

BRUCE BANNER: You murdered trillions!

Bruce pushes him to the ground wearing Hulk Buster armor.

THANOS: You should be grateful. [Punched by Hulk Buster]

NATASHA ROMANONFF: Where are the Stones?

THANOS: Gone. Reduced to atoms.

BRUCE BANNER: You used them two days ago!

THANOS: I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me. But the work is done. It always will be. [sits himself a little straighter.] I am... inevitable.

RHODEY: We have to tear this place apart, he-he-he has to be lying.

NEBULA: My father is many things. A liar is not one of them.

THANOS: Ah, thank you, daughter. [Nebula looks down, a little uncomfortable.] Perhaps I treated you too harshly.

We see Thor's face filled with rage as he raises to summon Stormbreaker, and before anyone can stop him, SLICES Vilgax and Thanos' head off. Thanos' limp body falls to the floor. Nebula wipes off some of the blood spatter.

ROCKET: What... What did you do?

Thor looks broken, realizing what he has done.

THOR: I went for the head.

Thor slowly walks out of the shed, no real purpose in his steps as the screen blurs to nothingness.