111:What Master Do You Serve.

Cut to Nebula suspended in the interrogation room seen earlier, while a guard puts her back together. Nebula ejects her eyepiece; disposing of the guard when he comes to replace it. She walks to a console, dragging her dislocated metal foot behind her, and inputs a code.

Nebula: Mantis, listen very carefully. I need you to meet me on Titan.

Cut to Peter Parker, Tony Stark, and Doctor Strange aboard the ship.

Peter Parker: (To Tony) Hey, what's going on?

Tony: I think we're here. I don't think this rig has a self-park function. (Instructing Peter to put his arm in the machine for piloting) Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?

Peter Parker: Yep, got it.

Tony: This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta to move at the same time.

Peter Parker: Okay. Okay. Ready.

Tony: We might wanna turn.

Peter Parker: Turn! Turn! Turn!

Strange creates a shield around them to prevent them from being killed in the landing.

The ship, now partially gone, lands on Titan.

Tony: (To Strange) You alright? That was close. I owe you one.

Peter Parker descends from above in spider-like fashion

Peter Parker: Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something...And I end up eating you, I'm sorry.

Tony: (While pointing at Peter) I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?

Peter Parker: I'm trying to say that something is coming.

A grenade rolls into view, and Peter, Strange and Tony get back. Star-Lord, Drax, and Mantis appear in the doorway.

Drax: (Yelling) Thanos!

The Cloak of Levitation flies at Drax's face and whips him around. Star-Lord pins Iron Man to the wall with a magnetic disc.

Peter Parker: (While crawling backward from Mantis) Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Please don't put your eggs in me!

Peter webs Mantis' arms to her body, and Star-Lord flies at him front the side, kicking him down.

Star-Lord: Stay down, clown.

Tony fires at the flying Star-Lord as Peter Parker extends his spider legs and jumps at him, but Star-Lord throws an electric cord that wraps around Parker sending him to the ground.

Drax: (Struggling with the Cloak of Levitation) Die, blanket of death!

Iron Man pulls free of the magnet. They pull weapons on each other. Star-Lord has Peter Parker in a head-lock, while Iron Man stands over Drax with a gun, and Doctor Strange stands ready near Mantis.

Star-Lord: Everybody stay where you are. Chill F out. (Quill powers off his helmet) I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Gamora?

Tony: Yeah, I'll do you one better. [his mask folds off] Who's Gamora?

Drax: I'll do you one better! Why is Gamora?

Star-Lord: Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French fry this little freak.

Tony: Let's do it! You shoot my guy, I blast him. Let's go!

Tony extends his nanotech gun.

Drax: Do it, Quill! I can take it.

Mantis: No he can't take it!

Strange: She's right. You can't.

Star-Lord: Oh yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine. I'll kill all three of you and beat it out of Thanos myself. (To Parker) Starting with you.

Strange: Wait, what, Thanos? All right, let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?

Star-Lord: What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say? "Jesus"?

Tony: You're from Earth?

Star-Lord: I'm not from Earth. I'm from Missouri.

Tony: Yeah, that's on Earth dip-shit. What are you hassling us for?

Peter Parker: So, you're not with Thanos?

Star-Lord: With Thanos? (scoffs) No, I'm here to kill Thanos. He took my girl- Wait, who are you?

Peter Parker: We're the Avengers, man.

Star-Lord: Oh.

Mantis: You're the ones Thor told us about.

Tony: You know Thor?

Star-Lord: Yeah. Tall guy, not the good-looking, needed saving.

Tony: Where is he now?