87:God Of Heroes

As It Seems Thor and Ben are next to Eachother Thor hitting the ground with Gungir.

Hela walks over her helmet disappearing.

Ben sees the omnitrix is still on cooldown. He nods at skurd.

Thor:Sister.

Hela:You're still alive. And you've brought a friend.

Thor:I love what you've done with the place. Redecorating, I see.

Hela:It seems our father's solution to every problem was to cover it up.

Thor:Or to cast it out.He told you you were worthy. He said the same thing to me.

Hela:You see? You never knew him. Not at his best. Odin and I drowned entire civilizations in blood and tears. Where do you think all this gold came from? And then, one day, he decided to become a benevolent king. To foster peace, to protect life. To have you.

Thor:I understand why you're angry. And you are my sister, and technically have a claim to the throne. And believe me, I would love for someone else to rule. But it can't be you.

Ben:You're just the worst.

Hela:Okay, get up.

Hela puts on her headdress.

Hela:You're in my seat.

Ben:This will end well.

Skurd equips ben with DiamondHead Armor and Weapons.

Thor:You know, Father once told me that a wise king never seeks out war.

Hela:But must always be ready for it.

They Charge each other.

Hela Ben and Thor fight, Hela wielding twin black blades. They Clash and Thor blocks an attack with Gungnir. They are face to face, Hela glaring at them.

Hela:To be honest, I expected more.

Hela Disarms him, sending Gungnir Clattering across the room. Hela strikes out sending Thor Flying hard into a wall.

Ben avoids slashes and ducks from an attack from hela. He follows up with a few slashes of his own. Skurd equips him with Humungousaurs arm as he slaps hela into the wall.

The arm reverts to a shield that Ben uses to block another sword attack. He's then sent flying into a wall.

Ben:Yep just an average day...fighting my best friends sister...as a human...wearing pieces of one of my most durable aliens...average Wednesday for me.

Hela then picks up the two boys and slams them against the wall.

Hela:Here's the difference between us. I'm Odin's firstborn, the rightful heir, the savior of Asgard. And you're both nothing.

Bens veins glow green he takes notice and is confused.

Hela Projects a large spiked lance, Thor and Ben barely roll out of the way before it Punctures the wall. Thor Headbutts Hela. It does nothing. Hela responds with her own Headbutt. It does a lot.

She then tosses the two of them into the wall.

Hela:So simple, even a blind man could see it.

Hela rakes a black-clawed hand across Thor's face. In doing so, she Rips Out One Of His Eyes!

Hela:Now you remind me of Dad.

Ben tackles her into a pillar and then punches her in the face. But she grabs his arm and twists it making him scream in pain.

Hela:You know if you stop this now I think we'd be fantastic lovers.

Ben:Sorry I'm Into Redheads.

He flips over Hela and kicks her into Thor. Who punches her. The two then stand only to be slashed across the face by hela.

Hela now has the two by the throat. She lifts them up to look over the balcony's ledge.

Hela:You see? No one's going anywhere. I'll get that sword, even if I have to kill every single one of them to do it.

Val pilots the Commodore towards the battle on the city side of the bridge. Skurge's battlion of Butchers surge forward Boom! Val Lands the Commodore on top of them, Skidding
across the bridge, Crushing the front line of the Butchers, and Knocking Skurge aside. The impact triggers the party function, setting off Party Music and a Fireworks Display. Val emerges from the ship in full battle mode. Behind her, the Commodore Fireworks provide a spectacular Hero Backdrop.

She draws Dragonfang and smiles as Butchers begin swarming towards her. She is where she needs to be. Meanwhile, the Asgardians huddle together, packed so tight that some begin to fall off the side of the bridge, loved ones grabbing them and pulling them back up. There's no hope. Heimdall Fights off Butchers, but gets Knocked Down. Just as it looks like he's about to take a killing blow BAM! The Butcher is Blasted.

Korg steps into frame, holding the blaster!

Korg:Hey, man. I'm Korg. This is Miek. We're gonna jump on that spaceship and get out of here. Wanna come?

Heimdall is beyond confused, but then... a Loud Noise. Hela looks down to see-

Emerging From The Thick Low-Hanging Fog Is Loki! Resplendent in horns, arms spread wide, seeming to float towards the bridge like a mythical angel of mercy.

Loki:Your savior is here.

The fog dissipates around him, revealing that Loki's standing on the Grandmasters Super cruiser! For reasons that will become clear, we will henceforth call this ship THE ARK. And Loki is not alone. He's brought along all the prisoners from the Contest of Champions. Armed with gladiator weapons. The Ark slows to a stop at the middle of bridge.

Even with Hela's hand on his throat, Thor and Ben can't help but smile at the sight of Loki. Hela however sneers.

Loki exits the ship.

Loki:Did you miss me? Everyone, on that ship now.

The Asgardian refugees begin Pouring onto the ark. The only way onto the Ark is a narrow plankway, so there is an immediate bottleneck effect - thousands of frightened people all pushing for a chance at salvation. It's mayhem.

Loki walks through the crowd to Heimdall.

Heimdall:Welcome home. I saw you coming.

Loki:Of course you did.

EXT. PALACE BALCONY - SAME 126

Hela is perturbed, but not enraged. She turns her gaze back to Thor and Ben for a final farewell.

Heimdall:It's a valiant effort, but you never stood a chance. You see...I'm not a queen or a monster. I'm the Goddess of Death. (To Thor)What were you the god of, again?

Ben again sees his veins glowing green and his omnitrix flashing.