80:Stuck On You.

Five years prior to Iron Man 1.

Four Arms:FORE...Arms. Hehe.

Malware liquefies himself to avoid getting hit.

Malware:This is the great Ben Tennyson? Bearer of the Omnitrix, savior of the univ-

Four Arms suddenly smacks Malware into a tree.

Four Arms:And don't you forget it, buddy. You think you're the only Galvanic Mechamorph I've ever dealt with? Pff. It's gonna take a lot more to surprise me.

Malware:Indeed.

Malware places his hand on the Omnitrix and begins copying its schematics. Four Arms struggles. The Omnitrix times out, turning Four Arms back to Ben. Malware observes the schematics on his palm.

Five years later, in the present.

A countdown appears. It is revealed to be Ben playing a Sumo Slammers video game with Vision at a tech store.

Vision:What does battling in go-karts have to do with sumo?

Ben:It's just supposed to be fun. (Moves around while playing) You know, a little break from real life.

Vision:You fight in real life all the time.

He Stands steady while playing

Ben:Yeah, but this is in 3D! Like it's coming right at you.

The place rumbles. Crabdozer arrives, smashing through the wall right in front of Ben and Rook. Crabdozer roars.

Ben(Displeased):I totally asked for that, didn't I?

Crabdozer attempts to completely break through the wall. Ben gets up.

Ben:Boy, did you choose the wrong guy to pick a fight with. Come on, Humungousaur!

Ben activates the Omnitrix and transforms into Stinkfly.

Stinkfly:Stinkfly? That doesn't even sound like 'Humungousaur'. This new watch sucks ass!

Stinkfly shoots goo out of his eyes at Crabdozer's legs, sticking them to the floor. Crabdozer attempts to break free but is unable to.

Stinkfly:Stick around for a while, why don't ya? (Chuckles)

The device on Crabdozer's collar glows. Crabdozer transforms into Buglizard and breathes gas at the goo, causing it to melt away.

Stinkfly:Whoa! How'd you do that?

Buglizard charges at Stinkfly and grabs him in his mouth. Buglizard shakes Stinkfly
vigorously.

Stinkfly:Ow! Ungh! Whoa!

Vision shoots a head blast at Buglizard, making her release Stinkfly. There's Buglizard's spit all over Stinkfly, which transfers to Ben as Stinkfly changes back into Ben.

Ben:Eww! Alright, fine! Let's see how you like a little Humungousaur drool!

Ben transforms into Wildmutt. He snarls and then charges at Buglizard. They smash through the walls of the store and Wildmutt tackles Buglizard. From a rooftop not far away, Khyber observes the battle.

Khyber:Hmm. (Whistles)

Khyber's whistle causes Wildmutt much discomfort as he squeals and changes back into Ben. Buglizard tries to take advantage of Ben's helplessness but Vision attacks Buglizard.

Visikn Kicks Buglizard away.

Vision:What is wrong?

Ben(Keeping his ears closed):Don't tell me you didn't hear that.