134:One Pawnch!

Cut to everyone facing Nebula in the planning room, and Nat writing notes for their plan.

NEBULA: Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: [In a business-like tone] What is Vormir?

NEBULA: A dominion of death, at the very center of Celestial existence. It's where... Thanos murdered my sister.

Nat looks up, and an awkward silence falls upon the room. She writes what Nebula has just said, and Scott makes to break the awkward moment.]

SCOTT LANG: Not it.

Ben punched him.

NEBULA and NAT: Thank you.

Ben smiles doing this:👌

We see Tony and Nat lying on a table surrounded by papers, and Bruce lying down on the floor. The Time Stone pops up on the display.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: That Time Stone guy...

BRUCE BANNER: Doctor Strange.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: Yeah, what kind of doctor was he?

TONY STARK: Ear-nose-throat meets rabbit from a hat.

BRUCE BANNER: Nice place in the village, though.

TONY STARK: Yeah. Sullivan Street.

BRUCE BANNER: Hmm... Bleecker.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: Wait, he lived in New York?

TONY STARK: No. He lived in Toronto. Were you even paying attention?

BEN TENNYSON: Guys, if you pick the right year, there are three stones in New York.

BRUCE BANNER: [Sitting up in surprise] Shut the front door.

Shot cuts to the holograms displaying the different location, the Soul and Power Stones in space in 2014. the Reality Stone in Asgard, 2013; and the Space, Mind, and Time Stones in New York City, 2012.

STEVE ROGERS: All right. We have a plan. Six Stones, three teams. One shot.

He and the other Avengers walk up and look at the screens determinedly. The shot cuts to the Avengers walking in a file to the Quantum Time machine, wearing the Quantum Suits, albeit with some minor differences for different people. Rhodey has a bulkier repaint of the War machine armour. And Bens Biomnitrix is tinted red white and grey.

STEVE ROGERS: Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends...We lost family...

Gwen and Pietro looked at their hands they where fading.

Gwen:No...No...No...

Pietro: I didn't see this coming.

They disintegrated.

STEVE ROGERS: We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win. [Tony gives Steve a look] Whatever it takes. Good luck.

ROCKET:[Refers to Steve's speaking] He's pretty good at that.

SCOTT LANG: Right? [Looks very excited]

TONY STARK: All right. You heard the man. Stroke those keys, jolly green.

BRUCE BANNER: Tractors engaged.

ROCKET: [Addressing the shrunk Benatar in Clint's hand] You promise to bring that back in one piece, right?

CLINT BARTON: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. I'll do my best.

ROCKET: As promises go, that was pretty lame.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: [Smiling excitedly] See you in a minute.

(Oh no Natasha)

They all shrink and enter the Quantum Realm, and they all split at different intervals, going to a different place at a different time in history.

The First Group which has Tony, Ben, Steve, Bruce, & Scott; travels to New York in 2012. A previous stock shot of the Chitauri snarling and the iconic circle take around our eight Original Avengers assembling before panning over to a side street where Scott, Steve, Ben, Banner and Tony materialise.

STEVE ROGERS: All right, we all have our assignments. Two Stones uptown, one Stone, down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock.

2012 Hulk passes by them, smashing everything in his way. Bruce puts his hand on his face, embarrassed.

STEVE ROGERS: Feel free to smash a few things along the way.

BRUCE BANNER: I think it's gratuitous, but whatever.

Present Bruce pretends to smash things in a sarcastic way. He tears his shirt off, and walks over to a car. He lightly punches the car, making a small dent, all the while making growling noises. He picks up a motorbike and throws it at a wall, wincing as it hits the wall.

(I HATE PROFESSOR HULK)

Shot cuts to the Roof of the Sanctum Sanctorum where 2012 The Ancient One protects it. Bruce tries to enter through the roof before noticing her.

THE ANCIENT ONE (2012): I'd be careful going that way. We just had the floors waxed.

BRUCE BANNER: I'm looking for Doctor Strange.

THE ANCIENT ONE (2012): You're about... five years too early. Stephen Strange is currently performing surgery about twenty blocks that way. What do you want from him?

BRUCE BANNER: That, actually.

He points towards the Eye of Agamotto where the Time Stone is kept. The Ancient One (2012) looks at it.

THE ANCIENT ONE (2012): Ah! I'm afraid not.

BRUCE BANNER: Sorry, but I wasn't asking.

THE ANCIENT ONE (2012): You don't wanna do this.

BRUCE BANNER: Ah, you're right, I don't. [He makes a grab at the Eye of Agamotto] But I need that stone, and I don't have time to beat it-

The Ancient One (2012) pushes Bruce's astral form out of his body. Bruce who's is now in astral form looks at The Ancient One horrified.

THE ANCIENT ONE (2012): Let's start over, shall we?

DAMN BRUCE IMAGINE GETTING BITCHED BY KRILLINS MOM!