39:Stan Lee.

Banner wakes up, in human form. He looks around and sees Ben in human form and that they are In A Pile Of Rubble and looks up at the Open Ceiling He Crashed In. AND Is Completely Naked.  A Security Guard stands there, amazed.

SECURITY GUARD: You fell out of the sky.

BANNER (Coming To): Did I hurt anybody?

SECURITY GUARD: There's nobody around here to get hurt. You did scare the hell out of some pigeons though.

BANNER: Lucky.

SECURITY GUARD: Or just good aim. You were awake when you fell.

BANNER: You saw?

SECURITY GUARD: The whole thing, right through the ceiling. Big and green and buck ass nude. Here...

He throws Banner a pair of big pants. Banner pulls on his pants.

SECURITY GUARD: I didn't think those would fit you until you shrunk down to a regular size fella.

BANNER: Thank you.

SECURITY GUARD: Are you an alien?

BANNER: What?

SECURITY GUARD: From outer space, an alien?

BANNER: No.

SECURITY GUARD: Well then, son, you've got a condition.

Bruce after getting dressed sees ben sitting down.

BANNER: Ben did we?

BEN: Beat the snot out of eachother...yes

BANNER: Who won?

BEN: I punched the shit out of you reverting you to human form so I think I caught the W

BANNER: So your stronger then the hulk?

BEN: Not my human form and I think the only reason Humongousaur won that box is because hulk stupidly picked up speed in the air making him super vulnerable to a clock to the face.

Banner: Oh...

BEN: want me to fly you back to the Helicarrier?

Banner: Think I'm just gonna chill down here for now.

Ben nods and slams his watch down becoming Jetray and flying up to the Helicarrier.

Ben enters the INT. HELICARRIER MEDICAL ROOM - DAY

Barton is strapped down. Natasha watches over him as Barton tries to shake off Loki's mind control.

NATASHA: Clint, you're gonna be alright.

Ben rushes over to Clint and smiles.

Natasha:You win?

Ben: still standing aren't I?

Natasha smiles.

CLINT BARTON: You know that? Is that what you know? I got...I gotta go in though. I gotta flush him out.

NATASHA: We don't have that long, it's gonna take time.

CLINT BARTON: I don't understand. Have you ever had someone take your brain and play? Pull you out and send something else in? Do you know what it's like to be unmade?

NATASHA: You know that I do.

CLINT BARTON: Why am I back? How did you get him out?

NATASHA: Cognitive recalibration. I hit you really hard in the head.

Ben chuckles.

CLINT BARTON: Thanks. (Natasha unfastens the Restraints) Tasha, how many agents?

BEN: Don't. Don't do that to yourself, Clint.