144:Big Four Vs Thanos and Vilgax.

Scene cuts to Tony walking towards Steve who's unconscious on the ground.

TONY STARK: Come on, buddy. Wake up. That's my man. [He has Cap's shield.] You lose this again, I'm keeping it.

STEVE ROGERS: What happened?

TONY STARK: You messed with time. It tends to mess back. You'll see.

Tony helps Steve on his feet. They walk up to join Ben and Thor, who have been observing Thanos (2014) from a distance. Ben having been not injured both because he was in Diamond Arms and he has enhanced durability in his human form.

TONY STARK: What's he been doing?

THOR: Absolutely nothing.

STEVE ROGERS: Where are the stones?

TONY STARK: Somewhere under all this. All I know is he doesn't have them.

STEVE ROGERS: So we keep it that way.

BEN TENNYSON: You know it's a trap, right?

TONY STARK: Yeah. And I don't much care.

THOR: Good. Just as long we are all in agreement.

Thunder cracks as Thor stretches out both hands to summon both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir (2013). His casual clothes transform into his armour and cape, with his beard getting some braid treatment.

BEN TENNYSON: FOURMUNGOUSAUR!

FOURMUNGOUSAUR: Let's kill him properly this time

The Big Four walk over to confront Thanos face to face.

THANOS (2014): You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Back to us. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist.

FOURMUNGOUSAUR: Yep. We're all kinds of stubborn.

THANOS (2014): I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do. [stands up] I will shred this universe down to its last atom. [Thanos (2014) puts on his helmet] And then– With the stones you've collected for me, create a new one. Teeming with life, but knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given. [Thor lights himself up.] A grateful universe.

STEVE ROGERS: Born out of blood.

VILGAX (2014): They'll never know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them.

The fighting starts, and Thor and Tony go straight at Thanos (2014). Fourmungousaur wrestles with Vilgax.

Meanwhile, Hulk is under all of the mess trying to hold up the structure. Rhodey and Rocket are breathing for their lives.

RHODEY: See you on the other side, man.

SCOTT LANG: Hang on! I'm coming!

Hawkeye is running with the infinity gauntlet. He blows the place, and escapes before the Outriders overwhelm him. He sees Nebula.

CLINT BARTON: Oh, hey– I know you.

Clint gives her the gauntlet. then she puts her hand on her earpiece.

NEBULA: Father.

Clint gasped and finds out that she's from 2014.

NEBULA (2014): I have the stones.

CLINT BARTON: What?!

Clint tries to get up but Nebula (2014) steps her foot down on him an points her gun at him.

GAMORA (2014): Stop.

Gamora (2014) come around the corner.

NEBULA (2014): You're betraying us?

With her hands up, Nebula joins Gamora (2014). Nebula (2014) points her gun at her future self.

NEBULA: You don't have to do this.

NEBULA (2014): I am this.

GAMORA (2014): No, you're not.

NEBULA: You've seen what we become.

GAMORA (2014): Nebula, listen to her.

NEBULA: You can change.

NEBULA (2014): He won't let me.

Nebula (2014) points a gun at Gamora (2014).

GAMORA (2014): NO!

Present Nebula shoots Nebula (2014) and she dies. Hawkeye picks up the Infinity Gauntlet.