94:Oh Great.

Nebula: After Xandar, you're going to kill my father?

Ronan: You dare to oppose me?

Nebula: You see what he has turned me into. You kill him, I will help you destroy a thousand planets.

On Yondu's ship, Yondu is beating Peter who's being held by Yondu's men.

Yondu Udonta: You betrayed me! Steal my money!

Gamora: Stop it! Leave him alone!

Yondu Udonta: When I picked you up as a kid, these boys wanted to eat you. They ain't never tasted Terran before. I saved your life!

Peter Quill: Oh, will you shut up about that? God! Twenty years, you've been throwing that in my face, like it's some great thing, not eating me! Normal people don't even think about eating someone else! Much less that person having to be grateful for it! You abducted me, man. You stole me from my home and from my family.

Yondu Udonta: You don't give a damn about your Terra! You're scared because you're soft, in here. [he beats his chest] Here! Right here!

Yondu grabs Peter again to hit him.

Gamora: Yondu! Listen to me! Ronan has something called an Infinity Stone.

Yondu Udonta: I know what he's got, girl.

Gamora: Then you know we must get it back! He's gonna use it to wipe out Xandar. We have to warn them. Billions of people will perish.

Yondu Udonta: [to Peter, referring to Gamora] Is that what she's been filling your head with, boy? Sentiment? [he slaps Peter and his men laugh] Eating away your brain like maggots! That's it. [he whistles commanding his weapon fly over to point at Peter's throat]

Gamora: No!

Yondu Udonta: Sorry, boy. But a captain's gotta teach his men what happens to those what cross him.

Kraglin: Captain's gotta teach stuff! [the others grunt in agreement]

Peter Quill: If you kill me now, you are saying goodbye to the biggest score you have ever seen. [Yondu smiles and turns to face Peter]

Yondu Udonta: The Stone? I hope you got something better than that. Because ain't nobody stealing from Ronan.

Peter Quill: We got a ringer.

Yondu Udonta: Is that right?

Peter Quill: She knows everything there is to know about Ronan. His ships, his army.

Gamora: He's vulnerable.

Peter Quill: Hey, what do you say, Yondu, huh? Me and you, taking down a mark side-by-side, like the old days. [Yondu hesitates as he thinks for a moment, then he whistles and his weapon moves from Peter's throat] [Yondu and his men start to laugh and Peter joins in]

Yondu Udonta: Let him go! Oh! You always did have a scrote, boy! That's why I kept you on as a young'un. [just then the ship shakes as it gets hit by something. Yondu, Quill, Kraglin and the others run to the bridge.]

Ravager Pilot: Captain, the shot was non-damaging. [we see the Milano approaching Yondu's ship]

Rocket: Attention, idiots. The lunatic on top of this craft is holding a Hadron Enforcer. [we see Drax in a space suit standing on top of the Milano holding a weapon] It's a weapon of my own design.

Yondu Udonta: What the hell?

Ben: If you don't hand over our companions now, he's gonna tear your ship a new one. A very big new one!

Yondu Udonta: I ain't buyin' it.

Rocket: I'm giving you to the count of five. Five, four, three...

Peter and Gamora stop Kraglin from giving the order to blow up the Milano.

Peter Quill: No!

Gamora: No, no! Don't!

Peter Quill: No! Wait, hold on! [Peter quickly grabs the radio comm] Rocket, it's me, for God sakes! We figured it out! We're fine!

Rocket: Oh, hey, Quill. What's going on? [on board the Milano after Peter's explained his plan to the group] You call that "figured it out"?

Wanda: We're gonna rob the guys who just beat us senseless.

Peter Quill: Oh, you want to talk about senseless? How about trying to save us by blowing us up?

Rocket: We were only gonna blow you up if they didn't turn you over!

Peter Quill: And how on earth were they gonna turn us over when you only gave them a count of five?

Rocket: Well we didn't have time to work out the minutiae of the plan. This is what we get for acting altruistically!

Groot: I am Groot.

Ben: They are ungrateful.

Wanda: You understand him now?

Ben: Yeah.

Gamora: What's important now is we get the Ravagers' army to help us save Xandar.

Rocket: So we can give the Stone to Yondu who's just gonna sell to somebody even worse?

Peter Quill: We'll figure that part out later.

Gamora: We have to stop Ronan.

Rocket: How?

Peter Quill: I have a plan.

Ben: You've got a plan?

Peter Quill: Yes.

Rocket: First of all, you're copying me from when I said I had a plan.

Peter Quill: No, I'm not. People say that all the time, it's not that unique of a thing to say.

Rocket: Secondly, I don't even believe you have a plan.

Peter Quill: I have part of a plan!

Drax: What percentage of a plan do you have?

Gamora: You don't get to ask questions after the nonsense you pulled on Knowhere.

Drax: I just saved Quill.

Peter Quill: We've already established that you destroying the ship that I'm on is not saving me.

Drax: When did we establish it?

Peter Quill: Like three seconds ago!

Drax: I wasn't listening, I was thinking of something else.

Wanda and Gamora: [in frustration] Oh!

Rocket: She's right, you don't get an opinion. [to Peter] What percentage?

Peter Quill: I don't know, twelve percent.

Ben: Twelve percent? [Ben laughs out loud]

Peter Quill: That's a fake laugh.

Ben: It's real!

Peter Quill: Totally fake.

Ben: That is the most real, authentic, hysterical laugh of my entire life because that is not a plan.

Gamora: It's barely a concept.

Peter Quill: You're taking their side?

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: So what, it's better than eleven percent? What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Peter Quill: Thank you, Groot. Thank you. See? Groot's the only one of you who has a clue. [Peter turns to see Groot starting to chew on a leaf protruding from his shoulder, Peter shakes his head and Rocket chuckles] Guys. Come on. Yondu is gonna be here in two seconds. He expects to hear this big plan of ours. I need your help. I look around at us, you know what I see? Losers. I mean, like, folks who have lost stuff. And we have. Man, we have. All of us. Our homes, our families, normal lives. And, usually, life takes more than it gives, but not today. Today, it's given us something. It has given us a chance.

Drax: To do what?

Peter Quill: To give a shit. For once, not run away. I, for one, am not gonna stand by and watch as Ronan wipes out billions of innocent lives.