65:Once Again Time To Box!

Stark loads up FRIDAY into his Iron Man suit now that JARVIS is no longer available.

FRIDAY: Good evening, boss.

Tony Stark: No way we all get through this. If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. It's gonna be blood on the floor.

Steve Rogers: I got no plans tomorrow night.

Tony Stark: I get first crack at the big guy. Iron Man's the one he's waiting for.

Vision: [walks past] That's true, he hates you the most.

Steve Rogers: Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out.

Pietro speeds into the Sokovian police station

Pietro Maximoff: We're under attack! Clear the city, now!

He leaves but no one takes this seriously.

Ben:You gotta assert yourself use this.

He hands a rifle to Pietro.

Don't ask where Ben got a rifle lol.

Pietro returns with a rifle and starts shooting in the air.

Pietro: Get off your asses.

He leaves and him and Ben fist bump.

Wanda uses her mind powers on the people of Sokovia to get them to evacuate.

Steve Rogers: All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right.

Bruce Banner: [inside her cell, Natasha hears Banner's voice] Natasha! Natasha!

Natasha Romanoff: Bruce?

Bruce Banner: [he walks over to her cell] You alright?

Natasha Romanoff: Yeah.

Bruce Banner: The team's in the city, it's about to light up.

Natasha Romanoff: I don't suppose you found a key lying around somewhere?

Bruce Banner: Yeah, I did.

He holds up an alien rifle and blasts the cell door open.

Natasha Romanoff: So what's our play?

Bruce Banner: I'm here to get you to safety.

Natasha Romanoff: Job's not finished.

Bruce Banner: We could help with the evacuation, but I can't be in a fight near civilians. And you've done plenty. Our fight is over.

Natasha Romanoff: So we just disappear?

FRIDAY: [as the city is being evacuated] Your man's in the church, boss. I think he's waiting for you.

Stark flies into the church.

Ultron: Come to confess your sins?

Tony Stark: I don't know, how much time you got?

Ultron: More than you.

Tony Stark: Uhhh. Have you been juicing? A little Vibranium cocktail? You're looking, I don't wanna say, puffy...

Ultron: You're stalling to protect the people.

Tony Stark: Well, that is the mission. Did you forget?

Ultron: I've moved beyond your mission. I'm free. [the Vibranium core he's placed beneath the floor erupts] What, you think you're the only one stalling?

FRIDAY: There's the rest of the Vibranium. Function: still unclear.

Ultron: This is how you end, Tony. This is peace in my time.

Ultron's army of robots start attacking the city as everyone is evacuating

Steve Rogers: Go!

Wanda Maximoff: Get off the bridge! Run!

Vision then finds Ultron

Vision: Ultron.

Ultron: My Vision. They really did take everything from me.

Vision: You set the terms, you can change them.

Ultron: Alright.

They fight, Vision begins working to shut Ultron out of the internet

Tony Stark: FRIDAY! The Vision?

FRIDAY: Boss, it's working. He's burning Ultron out of the net, he won't escape through there.

Ultron: [to the Vision as he throws him away] You shut me out! You think I care? You take away my world, I take away yours.

He activates the Vibranium core, and the earth around Sokovia starts to crack