155: Fight!!

Rath stomps on the final minion as the two females look at him and then back up to finally finish this.

They all run upstairs and are met with Albedo and Agatha standing next to each other, "Your all almost late to our honeymoon..." She says

"HONEYMOON THAT SOUNDS DISGUSTING!!!!!!" Rath screams

"Primitive Being." Albedo says prepping the omnitrix and slamming it down.

Gwen throws mana at Rath but Agatha comes in and absorbs it, she then uses her magic to throw the females away

"How about we let the boys play...and settle this like ladies." Agatha says as she flies toward the females

"LISTEN HERE DARKER AND KINDA COOLER LOOKING VERSION OF ME, FIRST OF ALL I AM RATH, SECOND OF ALL YOUR NOT RATH, THIRD OF ALL YOU WANNA BE RATH BUT YOU CANT BE RATH BECAUSE I AM RATHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Rath shouts tackling...

Let's just call him dark Rath.

Rath tackles dark Rath and punches him on the face a bunch before dark Rath kicks him off.

Dark Rath and Rath both grab each other and look at each other in the eyes before Rath throws Dark Rath behind him.

He tries to attack Dark Rath with a flying kick, only to get blocked. He tries to punch him, but his punches get blocked, too.

Rath suplexes Dark Rath twice and piledrives him before throwing him across the castle.

As Rath advances, Dark Rath kicks him and attacks him with a steel pipe, but Rath counters with the Banishing flat, knocking him lower into a building, which Rath enters to finish the duel.

As they fight, they also go upstairs. A couch, a globe, Princess Peach, a Dragon ball, Big the Cat, and Pedobear get thrown out the building.

(Gag)

Dark Rath and Rath's fists hit each other and Dark Rath tries and fails to hit Rath but Rath suplexes Dark Rath near a window and, after a few blocked punches, throws himself at Dark Rath, sending them both out the window.

Rath tries to pile drive Dark Rath into the pavement, but then Dark Rath begins to turn the tides and tries to piledrive Rath, then Rath tries to piledrive Dark Rath, then Dark Rath tries to piledrive Rath.

This goes on for a while until they both hit the ground. As the dust clears, Dark Rath and Rath are both seen lying down on the pavement.

A flash of green and red goes off as the two are now in the forms of four arms and lunge at each other.

The four-armed fighters are locked in a hand to hand struggle.

The Good Tetramand pushes back the Evil one until it takes advantage of its dazed state and uses its two upper hands to flip Dark Four Arms's own upper arms and deliver a powerful judo throw that sends him crashing across the cavern floor.