71:Damn!

Wanda walks into a room she sighs and once she turns around spider-monkey descends making her scream and him laugh.

Wanda:Ben that was so not funny!

Spider-Monkey:It kinda was!

She flings him backwards with a push making him laugh. He glows green turning back into Ben.

Ben:Cmon we gotta mission!

Wanda rolls her eyes and pouts.

Ben:Don't Pout cmon...

She continued to pout but Ben kissed her cheek making her smile.

After a while.

Lagos, present day

Wanda Maximoff, aka Scarlet Witch, adds
sugar to a cup and stirs it. She looks around.

Steve Rogers: [on radio] All right, what do you see?

Wanda Maximoff: Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target.

Steve Rogers: There's an ATM in the south corner, which means...

Wanda Maximoff: Cameras.

Steve Rogers: Both cross streets are one way.

Wanda Maximoff: So, compromised escape routes.

Ben is seen on a roof standing and looming over the area.

Ben: Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?

Wanda Maximoff: Yeah, the red one? It's cute.

Camera pans to show Natasha sitting two tables from Wanda

Natasha Romanoff: [on radio] It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us.

Wanda Maximoff: You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?

Natasha Romanoff: Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature.

Gwen: Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?

Natasha Romanoff: Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?

Steve Rogers: Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him.

Sam Wilson: If he sees us coming that won't be a problem.

Pietro: He kind of hates us.

A garbage truck is pushing its way through traffic, with no regard to pedestrians or other vehicles

Steve Rogers: Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it.

From the back of Sam's Falcon jet pack, a small drone, launches and flies down to scan the garbage truck.

Sam Wilson: Give me X-ray.

weight analysis: Cargo Weight: 13825 kgs. Max capacity.

Sam Wilson: That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed.

Natasha Romanoff: It's a battering ram.

Steve Rogers: Go now.

Wanda Maximoff: What?

Steve Rogers: He's not hitting the police.

INSTITUTE FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASES

A man is sitting in the guard station. He looks over as the garbage truck is coming towards the gate. The driver jumps out, and the truck slams into the gateway. Two trucks rush into the compound through the newly-made entrance.

Soldiers in black armor emerge from the trucks, firing their rifles around the courtyard. Four soldiers fire gas canisters into the building. Soldiers wearing gas masks enter.

Steve arrives and takes out several of the soldiers.

Steve Rogers: Body armor, AR-15's. I make seven hostiles.

Sam flies in and up to a rooftop, spinning and using his wings to block gunfire. He takes out two soldiers.

Sam Wilson: I make 5.

Wanda arrives and flies over the rooftop and into the courtyard, blocking fire with her powers. She takes control of one soldier and lifts him upward.

Wanda Maximoff: Ben.

Ben In the form of DiamondHead leaps down from the rooftop, stabbing the soldier with his Diamond blade hand.

DiamondHead: Four.

Sam's drone flies by, scanning the inside of the building.

Sam Wilson: Rumlow's on the third floor.

Steve Rogers: Wanda, just like we practiced.

Wanda Maximoff: What about the gas?

Steve Rogers: Get it out. Pietro enter the building take out hostile.

Wanda uses her powers to lift Steve up and through the window. He grabs a soldier and pulls off their gas mask

Rumlow is inside. He punches down the door. He knocks aside a technician and enters a room with a container labeled "bio-hazard."

Brock Rumlow: Pack it up.

In another area, Steve is behind a pillar. He throws his shield, and it bounces off the soldier and back to Steve. Meanwhile, Wanda is now using her powers to remove the gas from the building. Sam and DiamondHead are in a heated fight with several soldiers.

Pietro zooms in and sweeps one soldier dodging more fire he then uppercuts the soldier backwards.

Quicksilver:You Didn't see that coming?

Rumlow walks outside onto a balcony and sees that Steve's team is here.

Brock Rumlow: He's here.

Inside the building, Steve sees the vial missing.

Steve Rogers: Rumlow has a biological weapon.

Natasha is riding in on a motorcycle.

Natasha Romanoff: (on radio) I'm on it.