32:Avengers Almost Assembled.

FURY: Captain, you're up.

Steve nods. And Leaves.

As Loki is about to execute a man with his scepter as the light glows blue. Right as the energy beam shoots out, Captain America arrives, diving in just in time to block the blast with his shield, and knocking down Loki.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

LOKI: [Standing up] The soldier. A man out of time.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: I'm not the one who's out of time.

From above Captain America, the Quinjet arrives. A machine gun is pointed towards Loki, while Natasha speaks from inside the aircraft

NATASHA: Loki, drop the weapon and stand down.

Like greased lightning, Loki sends a blast of blue at the Quinjet. Natasha maneuvers it just in time, giving Cap the time to throw his shield at Loki.

Ben and Gwen are seen in the back.

They both began to duke it out. Loki flings Cap to the ground, and then Cap throws his shield, but Loki swats it away. As Cap is knocked down by Loki, the scepter is pointed to Cap's helmet.

LOKI: Kneel.

GWEN:Need us to step in?

CAPTAIN AMERICA: Not today!

Cap flips and knocks him out with his leg. Loki grabs him and flips him over.

NATASHA: Nope. This guy's all over the place.

Suddenly AC/DC's "Shoot to Thrill" overdrives to the Quinjets speakers

IRON MAN: Agent Romanoff, did you miss me? [Both Cap and Loki look up at the sky. Tony flies over in his Iron Man suit and blasts Loki right back to the ground. Iron Man touches down. He stands up and pulls out every piece of weaponry the suit has.] Make your move, Reindeer Games.

Loki puts up his hands and surrenders. His armour materializes away.

IRON MAN: Good move.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: Mr. Stark.

IRON MAN: Captain.

INT. QUINJET - NIGHT

Natasha watches the skies. Thunder. Coming out of nowhere. Fury speaks over her headset.

NICK FURY (V.O.): Said anything?

NATASHA: Not a word.

NICK FURY (V.O.): Just get him here. We're low on time.

With Loki tied up and cuffed to his seat, Tony Ben Gwen and Steve watch from a distance, whispering.

STEVE: I don't like it.

GWEN: What?

BEN: Rock of Ages giving up so easily?

STEVE: I don't remember it being ever that easy. This guy packs a wallop.

TONY: Still, you are pretty spry, for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?

BEN, GWEN & STEVE: What?

TONY: It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple things, you know, during your time as a Capsicle.

Steve looks at Tony, finally meeting his ego match.

STEVE: Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in.

TONY: Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you.

Thunder and Lightning nearly hit the jet, making it shake violently.

NATASHA: Where's this coming from?

Thunder Rumbles overhead. Loki stares out the window intently.

STEVE: What's the matter?

GWEN: Scared of a little lightning?

LOKI: I'm not overly fond of what follows.

Outside The Jet A Blinding Light hits the jet. Not a light. A King. The Mighty Thor. Thor Opens the ramp and grabs Loki by the throat and flies out. Steve Gwen Ben and Tony are left dumbstruck. Tony puts the Iron Man helmet on.

IRON MAN: Now there's that guy.

NATASHA: Another Asgardian?

CAPTAIN AMERICA: Think the guy's a friendly?

IRON MAN: Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost.

Tony turns and gets ready to jump off the jet to chase after Thor.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: Stark, we need a plan of attack!

IRON MAN: I have a plan. Attack.

IRON MAN jumps out of the jet and chases after Thor. Cap grabs a parachute to follow.

NATASHA: I'd sit this one out, Cap.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: I don't see how I can.

GWEN: These guys come from legends, they're basically gods.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: There's only one God, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that.

Cap Jumps Out of the jet.