26:Expo

Ben struggled to tie his tie. Natasha walks over in a dress and sighed.

Natasha:need some help shit for brains?

Ben:yeah.

She helps him.

Natasha:Why hasn't your mom taught you how to tie a tie?

Ben:my mom doesn't really...care about me much.

Natasha's smile fades as she finishes.

Natasha:Well I do.

She smiles.

AND NO THIS ISNT A GROWING ATTRACTION. If anything Ben sees Natasha as a mother figure.

Stark Expo. Ben opens the door for Pepper to exit the car

Happy: I'll keep the car down here, all right?

Pepper: Thank you Happy.

All three walk in.

Announcer: ...Justin Hammer. His presentation will begin shortly in the main pavilion.

It Begins. Justin dances on to the stage

Justin: Yeah. That's what I'm talking about. Thanks for coming. Ladies and gentlemen, for far too long, this country has had to place its brave men and women in harm's way, but then the Iron Man arrived, and we thought the days of losing lives were behind us. Sadly, that technology was kept out of reach. That's not fair. That's not right. And it's just too bad.

Pepper: Oh, Lord.

Justin: Regardless, it was an impressive innovation, one that grabbed the headlines the world over. Well, today, my friends, the press is faced with quite a difficult problem. They are about to run out of ink. [Two people run on to remove the podium] Get that out of here. Ladies and gentlemen, today I present to you the new face of the United States military. The Hammer drone. [Drones rise out of the stage as he calls names] Army! Navy! Air Force! Marines! Yeah! Yeah! Woo! That's a hell of a lot better than some cheerleaders, let me tell you.

Ben:you know something tells me he doesn't like tony.

Natasha chuckles.

Justin: But as revolutionary as this technology is, there will always be a need for man to be present in the theatre of war [Ivan is typing something] Ladies and gentlemen, today I am proud to present to you the very first prototype in the Variable Threat Response Battle Suit and its pilot, Air Force Lieutenant Colonel James Rhodes.

Pepper: What?

Rhodey Rises and salutes.

Ben:Ain't got nothing on the Omnitrix!

Natasha laughs.

Justin: For America and its allies, Hammer Industries is reporting for...

Iron Man lands.

Tony: We got trouble.

Rhodey: Tony, there are civilians present. I'm here on orders. Let's not do this right now.

Tony: Give them a wave.

Justin: Hey, all right. Yeah.

Tony: All these people are in danger. We gotta get them out of here. You gotta trust me for the next five minutes.

Rhodey: Yeah, I tried that. I got tossed around your house, remember?

Tony: Listen, I think he's working with Vanko.

Rhodey: Vanko's alive?

Justin: Yeah.

Tony approaches him

Tony: What is he?

Justin: What?

Tony: Where's Vanko?

Justin: Who?

Tony: Tell me.

Justin: What are you doing here man?

Rhodey: Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Tony: [As a large gun takes aim] Is that you?

Rhodey: No, I'm not doing that. That's not me. I can't move. I'm locked up. I'm locked up! [Drones take aim] Get out of here. Go! This whole system's been compromised.

Tony: [Takes off] Let's take it outside.

Drones and Rhodey fire at him. Rhodey takes off

Rhodey: No, no!

Tony: Jarvis, break in. I need to own him.

Jarvis: Yes sir.

Rhodey: Tony, Tony, I'm locked on. I have target lock.

Tony: On what?

Rhodey: On you. [Shooting at Tony] Tony, on your six!

Justin: [Running to a computer] What's going on? What's happening?

Technician: The software's been overridden.

Justin: What? What do you mean it's been overridden? What does that mean?

Technician: I think he slaved the drones.

Justin: That's impossible. Call the guards.

Jack: All the phones are down sir.

Justin: Well, then call their... Call their cells.

Jack: Their cell phones are not working either sir.

Technician: He's locked us out of the mainframe.

Ben:Be safe I'm gonna help out!

He taps his Omnitrix and slams it down.

Chromastone: Chromastone!

He flies out.

Pepper: [Entering] Who's locked you out of the mainframe?

Justin: Please, please, go away. Go away. I've got this handled.

Pepper: Have you now?

Justin: Yes, I do. In fact, if your guy hadn't showed up, this wouldn't be happening. So, please, now go away. Thank you [To technician] Listen, we got to get these bitches out of here. What?

Natasha: [Grabs Justin and holds him down on the desk] You tell me who's behind this. Who's behind this?

Justin: Ivan. Ivan Vanko.

Natasha: Where is he?

Justin: At my facility.

Natasha lets go and leaves.