86:Dont Die

Upgrade continues to fire and destroy multiple ships.

Upgrade:Skurd A Little Help!

Skurd:Never Fear Skurd Is Here!

He then upgraded upgrades...upgrade. By this time allowing Ben to fire Diamond Shards that are dug deep into the ship. The shards then enlarge blowing them to smithereens.

Upgrade:Now We're Talking Skurd!!!!

Thor Leaps into the middle of this high-speed dogfight! These two superhuman Asgardians begin jumping between their pursuer's ships, taking out guns, engines, and pilots with their bare hands. It's spectacular and epic. Thor Rips out an engine block and uses it to crush a pilot.
Val Drags her blades down the entire underbelly of a ship before Backflipping to another. Upgrade continues to send Diamond head shards and upgrade blasts at the incoming ships destroying each one with relative ease. Back and forth they go, even passing each other mid-flight a few times. One by one the Sakaarian ships Go Down.

MASSIVE PLUMES of Diamonds shoot Out of the ship followed by a huge colorful fireworks display. And then a rainforest's worth of upgrade blasts are dumped from the hull Topaz is suddenly in the middle of the barrage of blasts She tries to fly her way through all of them, but ultimately she hits a Hard Crash Landing in the ocean.

Meanwhile, Thor and Val land together on the one remaining Sakaarian ship. Val leaks a smile to Thor. Thor Yanks Off the cockpit cover, then Tosses the pilot, and together they Push Forward on the throttle. The ship Forward. Just then Banner pulls the Commodore back on the scene, hovering above them. They Leap Up towards the Commodore's open doors as the ship Crashes and Explodes behind them!

Thor and Valkyrie join Banner in the cockpit.

Upgrades Head pops out of the control panel.

Upgrade:Guys, we're coming up on the Devil's Anus!

INT. GRANDMASTER'S GARAGE

Korg and Miek enter, leading a group of gladiator rebels. Korg sees and then points to the Super cruiser.

Korg:There she is. Our ticket out of here. Hey, what's this?

The Obedience Disk Fob on the ground.   He picks it up. Korg then notices Loki, Twitching and Convulsing on the ground. He's barely made any progress towards the fob. Loki locks eyes with Korg, a desperate and furious plea. Korg looks at Loki, then at the fob, then back to Loki. Loki gives Korg a maniacal, pleading look. Korg gets it. He deactivates the obedience disk. Loki stands, dusts himself off.

Korg:Hey, man. We're about to jump on that ginormous spaceship. You wanna come?

Loki:You do seem like you're in desperate need of leadership.

Korg:Why, thank you.

EXT. THE DEVIL'S ANUS WORMHOLE

Valkyrie:Here we go.

The Commodore ship is swallowed up by the towering nightmare that is the Devil's Anus wormhole. The ship's onboard computer Shorts Out. Darkness in the cabin. All around them the hull Creaks. Under strain. The commodore heads toward the end of the wormhole. Debris flies past the camera. Upgrade looks like he is in extreme pain, as there's great concern the ship could be torn apart as well as Ben.

99 EXT. THE DEVIL'S ANUS WORMHOLE - DAY 99

The Commodore nears the end of the wormhole and is Spit Out into the calmness of outer space.

Upgrade glows green. As Ben with his eyes closed is seen floating in the nothingness of space.

Banner, Thor, Ben and Valkyrie are all unconscious. Banner wakes up and looks outside, the stars reflected in the windshield.
Thor and Valkyrie wake up. Outside they see-
THE REALM OF ASGARD, a flat city in the middle of an island floating in space. Valkyrie sees Ben and pulls him in.

Ben takes a deep breath waking up.

Ben:I am Never doing that again!

The ship descends into the clouds above Asgard.

Banner:I never thought I'd be back here. I thought it'd be a lot nicer. I mean, not that it's not nice. It's just, it's on fire.

Valkyrie:Here, up here in the mountains.

A projected map on the console shows the mountain where the stronghold is located. There is a red dot in the mountain, indicating where the Asgardian citizens are.

Valkyrie:Heat signatures. People clustered together. She's coming for them.

Thor:Okay, drop me and Ben off at the palace and we'll draw her away.

Valkyrie:And get yourselves killed?

Ben:The people trapped down there are all that matters.

Thor:While we're dealing with Hela, I need you two to help get everyone off Asgard.

Banner:How the hell are we supposed to do that?

Thor:I have a man on the ground.

INT. ASGARD/STRONGHOLD

Heimdall looks to the Asgardian Citizens.

Heimdall:Asgard. She's here.

EXT. PALACE - PLAZA - DAY 109

Valkyrie is helping Thor load a MASSIVE Asgardian blaster into the side of the Commodore.

Thor:Now the ship has a gun. Without the need of Slimey.

Ben:Upgrade asshole.

Valkyrie:I'll take it from here.

Thor produces a bundle of Fabric With Gold And White Plating.

Thor:I found uh this in the armory.

Ben:Good luck.

Val immediately recognizes its significance. She doesn't want to be affected by this gesture, but can't help it. They share a look as the Commodore lifts off into the air. Before she's out of earshot, Val calls down:

Valkyrie:Your Majesty...Ben...Don't die. You know what I mean.

The Commodore flies away, leaving Ben and Thor on the balcony.

Ben and Thor's footsteps Echo through the empty space. He sees the items from the vault scattered beside the throne. Thor sees a chunk of plaster from the dismantled fresco. He
picks it up and sees that this piece of fresco bears a portion of his own face. Thor then looks up, off camera. His eyes go wide. He looks up at the ceiling where his painting used to be and finds the original which depicts Odin and Hela conquering the nine realms, with Hela's butchers all around them. Hela holds Mjolnir