54:Fight In Da Towa!

There's a loud screeching noise, like microphone feedback, causing everyone to cover their ears. They let their hands down as it fades, and Tony pulls out his device. One of the Iron Legion suits, heavily damaged and housing Ultron's consciousness, stumbles into the room

Ultron: Worthy... No, how could you be worthy? You're all killers.

Steve Rogers: Stark.

Tony Stark: JARVIS.

Ultron: I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or... I was a-dream?

Tony Stark: [tapping his device] Reboot, Legionnaire OS, we got a buggy suit.

Ultron: There was a terrible noise... and I was tangled in... in... strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy.

Steve Rogers: You killed someone?

Ultron: Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices.

Thor: Who sent you?

Ultron: [Ultron replays a recording of Tony's voice] "I see a suit of armor around the world."

Bruce Banner: Ultron!

Ultron: In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this... chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a mission.

Natasha Romanoff: What mission?

Ultron: Peace in our time.

The walls explode, and several Iron Legion bots barge into the room. They begin attacking the team, who all go on the defensive and fight back. Ben and Rhodey get knocked through a window.

Gwen and Maria Hill: Rhodey!/ Ben!

Ben and Rhodey freefall before Ben slams his watch down becoming Big Chill.

His cloak outstretched into his wings and he grabs Rhodey.

Rhodey:I am never gonna get used to you doing that.

Big Chill smiles and flies toward the ground.

Big Chill:Get your suit or run away!

Rhodey runs away.

Big Chill flies up towards the battle.

Banner climbs over the bar to avoid fire from the bots. Natasha grabs him and drags him down, and he lands on top of her.

Bruce Banner: Sorry!

Natasha Romanoff: Don't turn green!

Bruce Banner: I won't!

The Avengers continue fighting the bots. One of the Iron Legion bots steals the Scepter.

Natasha Romanoff: [to Banner] Come!

The Avengers, while they are fighting back, are mostly trying to avoid getting hit.

Steve Rogers: Stark!

Stark is attacking one of the Iron Legion bots with a fondue fork.

Gwen is sent into the wall and she blasts the robot to pieces before avoiding a slam.

Gwen:Tony how did this happen?!

Iron Legion: We are here to help.

Tony Stark: One sec, one sec I got this!

Iron Legion: We are here to help... [A half-destroyed Iron Legion bot uses its thrusters to hold itself aloft, advancing on Dr. Helen Cho.] We are here to help... Is unsafe. Please back away.

Ultron: Hmm.

The Iron Legion lowers its weapon, and Steve grabs it and throws it away for Thor to hit with his hammer.

Steve Rogers: Thor!

Iron Legion: [Stark continues to try and attack of the Iron Legions with his fork] It's unsafe. It's unsafe. It's unsafe.

Tony Stark: Come on!

Big Chill flies in and blows his Arctic breath freezing the bot in place for a heavy punch that shatters it.

Tony lands.

Tony Stark: If you had given me a second.

Big Chill:Sure bro.

Iron Legion: It's unsafe.

He shuts it down and it falls to the floor. The fighting continues until Barton throws Cap's shield to him.

Clint Barton: Cap!

Steve uses his shield to dismember the last Iron Legion bot

Ultron: That was dramatic! I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to...evolve? [he picks up one of the dismembered Iron Legion bots] With these? These puppets? [he crushes the Iron Legion bot's head] There's only one path to peace: The Avengers' extinction.

Thor throws his hammer and destroys Ultron's body

Ultron: [after Thor destroys his body, Ultron starts singing] I had strings, but now I'm free. There are no strings on me, no strings on me.

We see Ultron has uploaded his consciousness in the abandoned Sokovia base