119:They Pull Up.

When Midnight went to finish off Black Widow, only barely holding her back, Maximoff used her powers to restrain Midnight giving Ben now in the form of way big the chance to launch her into the path of one of Thanos' war machines, killing her

Also resulting in some of her blue blood being splattered across her face.

Black Widow: Gross.

She then gets up and continuing to fight against Thanos' army.

Meanwhile On Titan

Thanos: You have my respect, Stark. When I'm done, half of humanity will still be alive. I hope they remember you.

He goes to kill him.

Dr Strange: Stop. Spare his life... and I will give you the stone.

Tony:St-Stephen...D-Don't!

Thanos:No tricks.

Tony:Don't.

Thanos turned the Infinity Gauntlet away from Stark and aimed it at Strange instead.

Despite Tony desperately begging him not to do it, Strange then used Magic to reveal the Stone's location.

He finally allowed it float towards Thanos, much to the horror of Stark.

Taking the stone, Thanos examined it for a moment and then inserted the stone into the gauntlet, giving him the power to control the very fabric of time itself.

With the fifth stone in the Gauntlet, Thanos had only the Mind Stone left to collect before he finally had the power to complete his ultimate goal.

Thanos:One to go.

Thanos was suddenly struck by multiple blaster shots, as Star-Lord had appeared out of nowhere and began furiously shooting at him with his Quad Blasters, still furious over the death of Gamora.

However, Thanos remained completely uninjured and simply conjured his portal using the Space Stone and departed from Titan, intending to go to Earth and collect the final Infinity Stone, leaving all of the heroes behind, feeling utterly defeated by him

After Thanos took the Time Stone and left Titan, Stark would heal his wound, using the last of his nanites.

Star Lord:Where is he? Did we just lose?

Tony:Why would you do that?

Dr Strange:We're in the endgame now.

Thanos and Vilgax finally appear.

Captain America: He's here. Everyone, on my position. We have incoming.

Sam: What the hell?

However, Thanos and Vilgax teleport to Wakanda.

Bruce: Cap. That's him.

Captain America: Eyes up. Stay sharp.

Way Big detransforms into Ben.

Ben: Wanda!

All the Avengers, Okoye, T'Challa, Pietro and Groot gather to defend Ben and Vision, but Thanos and Vilgax effortlessly defeat them one by one, including Rogers, who is briefly able to hold back Thanos, much to the Titan's surprise.

Vision: Wanda. It's time.

Wanda:No.

Vision: They can't stop them, Wanda, but we can. Look at me. You have the power to destroy the stone.

Wanda:Don't.

Vision:You must do it. Wanda, please. We are out of time.

Wanda:I can't.

Vision:Yes, you can. You can. If he gets the stone, half the universe dies. It's not fair. It shouldn't be you, but it is. It's all right.

Ben: You could never hurt me. I just feel you. It's all right. It's all right.

In tears, Maximoff reluctantly unleashed a stream of psionic energy into the Stone.

Maximoff tearfully watched as Groot made a last attempt to stall Vilgax and Thanos, but was defeated as well.

Pietro zipped around him at a high speed punching him with all he's got but he is defeated as well.

Rogers tried one last time, but was defeated again.

As the two approached her, she then struck him with a separate stream of energy to stall him further, slowing him down significantly, before managing to destroy the Stone just as he was about to reach them.

Maximoff continued to break down in tears as she used her powers to destroy Vision and the Mind Stone and hold back the Mad Titan.

As she begins to break the Stone, Vision let a whispered remark of:

Vision:I love you guys.

The Mind Stone then shattered, releasing a huge blast of energy that knocked Maximoff to the ground and destroyed Vision's body.

Ben: Activate Self Destruct!

Omnitrix: But that would kill you.

Ben: DO IT!!!

The Omnitrix does so 5...4...3...2...1...

Ben(to Wanda): I love you.

Ben ultimately dies in the explosion.

As Maximoff laid on the ground, heartbroken, Thanos empathized with her pain:

Thanos:I understand, my child. Better than anyone.

Wanda:You could never.

Thanos:Today, I lost more than you can know. But now is no time to mourn. Now is no time at all.

She then watched in horror as Thanos used the Time Stone to restore Vision and Ben with the clear intent to rip the Mind Stone from his head and Vilgax rip the Omnitrix off.

Wanda:No!

Maximoff attempted to stop him, but Thanos forcefully swatted her aside with little effort and ripped the Stone from Vision's head, killing him a second time. Vilgax then ultimately forced the omnitrix off of ben via his arm being torn off.
Ben screams in pain dropping to the floor motionless.

Now equipped with the final Mind Stone, the Infinity Gauntlet was complete. And Vilgax had put on the watch.