21:Experience!

Someone is seen running away at high speeds we pan up and sees it's The Mercenary Khyber he takes out his gun and fires at people behind him.

We pan back and sees it's the squad.

Ben now aged up runs alongside black widow Hawkeye and Gwen

Gwen's hands glow pink signaling she's attained some abilities of her own she fires energy discs but Khyber dodges it.

Hawkeye fires multiple arrows but khyber uses his shield to block each one of them.

Widow takes out her guns and shoots at khyber but he leaps over the roof.

Ben smirks and slams his watch down becoming Jetray.

Jetray:Jetray!!!!

He flies down towards khyber.

Jetray fires green neuroshock blasts that make khyber shout in pain. Although before he falls to his death Jetray grabs him and flies up to a roof.

He lands on the roof with khyber who's unconscious. Gwen floats on a mana disc with Hawkeye and Black widow who rush over and cuff khyber.

Jetray glows green turning back into Ben.

Ben:another day another dirt bag off the streets.

Gwen:Yeah Heh..

Nick fury arrives.

Nick:Good job Team I come bearing gifts.

He holds papers that he passes out.

Ben:the avengers initiative?

Fury:I'm both asking you to join and asking you to evaluate other candidates.

Ben flips the page.

Ben:Tony stark?

Gwen:as in billionaire playboy tony stark fury you have to let me go!!

Nick:I would Gwen but I'm sending Ben and Natasha to stark you and Barton are gonna check on banner.

Gwen sighs and looks down.

Ben:we won't let you down fury!

Nick:I know you won't you two will be posing as notary's understood?

Ben and Natalie nod.

With our favorite iron hero.

Pepper:The notary's are here! Can you please come sign the transfer paperwork?

Tony:I'm on happy time. [Tony hits Happy in the face with his elbow] Sorry.

Happy: What the hell was that?