9:The Krakken

A bright moon is lighting up the foggy forest below. A large lake, surrounded by trees and mist, stays undisturbed.

Ben: Cannonball!

He Jumps into the lake, making a large splash.

Ben pops up back to the surface.

Hawkeye:Judges score... yes! Perfect 10! Yeah! (Imitates crowd woo-ing.) The crowd loves him!

Ben laughs.

Fury is seen standing next to Max.

Black Widow moonbathes next to gwen and the two fist bump.

Max:so what happened to always being serious?

Nick:kids been working hard I think he deserves a day off.

Ben splashes the water from the lake onto Gwen.

Gwen:Knock it off midget!

Ben begins to violently splash around in the water.

Ben:Hey! (Coughing.) What's -- Happen--?

He begins Getting sucked under the surface.

Gwen:Very funny Ben... I'm not falling for it.

She Walks back over to shine a light on where Ben went under.

Gwen:Ben?

The agents stand up and rush over to the water.

The water bubbles and a giant green swamp-creature lurches out of it towards Gwen, growling at her.

Gwen screams in fright, falling over and dropping the torch, which rolls on the ground to shine on the creature, revealing it to be Ben's Four Arms transformation covered in seaweed.

Gwen:(Annoyed.) Ben?

Four arms laughs his ass off.

Black Widow:You worried us Ben!

Four Arms:You should have seen the look on your faces! (Chuckling.) Ah, priceless!

Four arms gets out of the water Laughing to himself as he takes the seaweed off.

The agents roll their eyes and leave.

Four Arms:I can't believe they fell for it! A monster in the lake! How dumb can you be?

The water bubbles and splashes behind Ben, causing him to turn and see a gigantic silhouette of a monster rising out of the water behind him, shocking him greatly!

Four Arms looks up towards the monstrous silhouette lurching above him. A tendril from the figure shoots out at him, grabbing and launching him across the lake. Ben pops back out of the water and looks around him for the monster.

As he does, something latches onto him and drags him under. While underwater Ben gets a look at the monster's giant eye. Ben gasps and manages to break free of the tendrils to get back to the surface and the Van.

Four Arms Bursts into the van.

Four Arms:I was just attacked by a giant lake monster!

Gwen:Hello? Current events? You already got us with that one.

Four Arms:But I'm not kidding this time!

Hawkeye:Come on champ, joke's over

Four Arms: ...But I--

Nick: change back so we can get to the Helicarrier and Get some sleep, remember we have an early day tomorrow for training.

Ben glows green and turns into himself.

He sighs and enters the van.

With Ben Hawkeye and Black Widow who are crouched getting ready for parkour.

Ben:No, really! It was humongous with these  red glowing eyes--!

Hawkeye:I'm sure it was just some kind of big fish, that's all.

Black Widow:Yeah, so give the mega-fish story a rest, will you?

A gun goes off and the three of the run down the course. Ben leaps across multiple pillars narrowly dodging gunfire.

Black Widow wall runs and backflips to another wall. She then shoots down one machine gun and then leaps toward another.

Hawkeye runs and fires multiple arrows blowing up multiple machine guns. He leaps up and over firing an arrow that makes it explode.

The two run towards buttons and they slam the  button.

Ben:2.8 seconds
Black Widow:2.7 seconds
Hawkeye:2.8

Ben:Dang still can't beat Natasha!!!

Nick:Agents there's a disturbance at the lake we where recently at dispatch now!

Hawkeye stays back to snipe while black widow and Ben Turn to greet the man in the boat beside them.

Black Widow:Captain Shaw?

Shaw:Who wants to know?

Black Widow:I'm Natalia Tennyson, and this is my son, Ben. (Ben waves.) We chartered your boat today for a fishing trip.

Shaw:Well what're you waiting for, an engraved invitation? Get aboard, I ain't got all day.

Ben excitedly moves to get on the boat, though Black Widow seems concerned. The ship sets off, down the lake. The ship sails slowly.

Black Widow:Anything...interesting out there to catch today?

Shaw:More than you can imagine... (Seeing Ben, with his head over the end of the boat.) Looks like your boy's using his breakfast as chum.

Black Widow:Ben? You feeling okay?

Ben:Yeah, I'm just keeping an eye out for the lake monster. That thing's not taking me by surprise this time!

He sees a monstrous silhouette in the water and gasping.

Ben:There it is! (The silhouette becomes clear as it passes, revealing just a collection of brambles and rubbish.) Oh, my bad.

Black Widow:Now, Ben. This is a fishing trip, not a monster hunt.

Shaw:It's called 'the Krakken'.

Ben:Whoa. You know about it?

Shaw:It's my business to know about it.

He Hands Ben a photo reminiscent of the 'Loch Ness Monster' photo.

Shaw:I've been on it's tail for years. Folks say my rudder's not right.

Black Widow:Why doesn't that surprise me?

Shaw:Sightings go back hundreds of years, on this very lake. Some say it's a myth... not me! I could take you to a spot where I personally laid eyes upon the beast. That is, if you've got the stomach for some real adventure!

Ben looks up to a reluctant Black Widow expectingly and smiling.

Black Widow:I guess so...

Ben :Alright!

Shaw:Sonar, high-def video setup, ultrasound. I got it all. And I will find it. Mark my words, it can't hide forever.

Black Widow:(Taking Ben aside.) Ben, I don't want you to put too much stock in what mister Shaw says. I don't think he has both oars in the water, if you know what I mean.

Ben:didn't fury say something about a disturbance in the water this could be it!

Black Widow:Or it could just be an underwater earthquake.

Namor rises out of the water.

Ben and Black Widow:NOT NOW NAMOR!!!

He sinks.