45:Im Not Trying Anymore War 5

EXT. ROOFTOP BUILDING - DAY

HAWKEYE looks at BLACK WIDOW, astonished.

HAWKEYE: Nat, what are you doing?

BLACK WIDOW (V.O.): Uh... a little help!

HAWKEYE pulls the trigger twice, nocks an arrow, and points it at Loki, smiling.

HAWKEYE: I've got him.

FIRES. THE ARROW STREAKS DOWN THE CITY, STRAIGHT AT THE LOKI'S HEAD... SNATCH! LIKE A CAT, LOKI GRABS THE ARROW STRAIGHT OUT OF THE AIR...LOOKS STRAIGHT AT HAWKEYE, SMILING... BBOOOOMMM!!! THE ARROW EXPLODES IN LOKI'S FACE, CRASHING INTO THE STARK PENTHOUSE PAD.

BLACK WIDOW looks down and building her momentum, she JUMPS off the chariot and she begins falling but Gwen narrowly catches her and pushes over the side.

Black Widow:Thanks

Gwen nods.

EXT/INT. STARK PENTHOUSE - DAY

As Loki looks up, shocked at what just happened, THE HULK IS LEAPING UP AND KICKS LOKI, HURTLING TOWARDS THE GLASS WINDOW. He COLLAPSES as he hits the wall. THE HULK jumps in, ready to attack. Loki ROLLS himself up in a flurry of broken glass, STANDING UP TO THE HULK.

LOKI: ENOUGH! YOU ARE, ALL OF YOU ARE BENEATH ME! I AM A GOD, YOU DULL CREATURE, AND I WILL NOT BE BULLIED...

HULK GRABS LOKI BY THE LEGS AND SMASHES HIM AGAINST THE FLOOR REPEATEDLY AND FINALLY THROWS HIM ASIDE TO THE GROUND, FLATTENING LOKI.

HULK: PUNY GOD.

LOKI WHIMPERS IN PAIN.

EXT. STARK TOWER - DAY

GWEN and BLACK WIDOW walks up the CMS machine. Selvig, slumped down, weakened, looks at them desperately. The Tesseract's energy is firing towards the portal, gaining in strength, at the surge of energy moving through the sky.

BLACK WIDOW: Doctor.

SELVIG: Loki's scepter, the energy...the Tesseract can't fight. You can't protect against yourself.

BLACK WIDOW: It's not your fault. You didn't know what you were doing.

SELVIG: Well, actually I think I did. I built in a safety to cut the power source.

BLACK WIDOW: Loki's scepter.

SELVIG: It might be able to close the portal. (Selvig looks down. He sees a GOLD GLEAM) And I'm looking right at it.

EXT. MANHATTAN - DAY

THOR rides on top of chariot, SMACKING SEVERAL RIDERS with the hammer. As Thor takes the reins, a CHITAURI LEVIATHAN crashes through a building, knocking him down to where Cap is, fighting off SOLDIERS.

Chromastone is seen being outnumbered by Chitauri but he spins around cutting each of them in half.

Chromastone:Jeez these guys don't stay down!

IRON MAN flies right next to the CHITAURI LEVIATHAN and aims his LASER BOOSTER at it. Nothing.

JARVIS: Sir, we will lose power before you cut through that shell.

IRON MAN flies up ahead, facing the oncoming monster.

IRON MAN: JARVIS. You ever hear the tale of Jonah?

JARVIS: I wouldn't consider him a role model.

IRON MAN FLIES TOWARDS THE CHITAURI LEVIATHAN, UNLEASHING EVERY ARSENAL ON THE SUIT. The CHITAURI LEVIATHAN opens its mouth. IRON MAN flies in and BURSTS out the other end, making the CHITAURI LEVIATHAN collapse.

IRON MAN rolls down the street. The wind is knocked out of him. He looks up with an overwhelming sigh as a SMALL BAND of CHITAURI SOLDIERS rush towards him, holding out their rifles.

EXT. ROOFTOP BUILDING - DAY

HAWKEYE turns to fire HIS LAST ARROW. Using his bow as a staff, he knocks some CHITAURI SOLDIERS, before yanking his last arrow off the dead body a CHITAURI SOLDIERS. HAWKEYE nocks his arrow, DIVES DOWN THE BUILDING and FIRES his GRAPPLING ARROW up into the side of building.

Falling down, HAWKEYE finds the MOMENTUM and SWINGS himself into a building and CANNONBALLS in.

EXT. MANHATTAN - DAY

The HULK holds CHITAURI SOLDIERS by the face and SLAMS them down. More keep coming. HULK looks up. HUNDREDS OF RIDERS HOVER OVER HIM. Then... they begin to fire ENERGY BLASTS. HULK TAKES THEM LIKE HE'S RUNNING THROUGH A LIGHT RAIN. BLOCKING THE STREAM OF STREAKING BLASTS, AS THOUGH SWATTING AT BEES.