91:Escaping The Kyln

The Other is seen calling Ronan.

The Other: You have been betrayed, Ronan.

Ronan the Accuser: We know only that she has been captured. Gamora may yet recover the Orb.

The Other: No! Our sources within the Kyln say Gamora has her own plans for the Orb. Your partnership with Thanos is at risk.

[beat]

The Other: Thanos requires your presence. NOW!

At the Sanctuary Asteroid Field, Nebula, Ronan, and The Other have all gathered around the warlord's throne.

Ronan the Accuser: With all due respect, Thanos, your daughter made this mess, and yet you summon me.

The Other: I would lower my voice, Accuser.

Ronan the Accuser: First, she lost a battle with some primitive.

The Other: Thanos put Gamora under your charge.

Nebula is seen fixing her arm.

Ronan the Accuser: Then she was apprehended by the Nova Corps.

The Other: You are the one here with nothing to show for it.

Ronan the Accuser: Your sources say that she meant to betray us the whole time!

The Other: LOWER YOUR TONE! I MAY BE YOUR-

Ronan snaps his neck with a Concussive Blast. This gets Nebula's attention, albeit she shows no signs of surprise at the murder.

He turns to Thanos.

Ronan the Accuser: I only ask that you take this matter seriously.

The warlord turns his throne around to face the Kree as he speaks.

Thanos: The only matter I did not take seriously, boy...is you.

Ronan looks to him, seemingly suprised.

Thanos: Your politics bore me! Your demeanor is that of a pouty child. And, apparently...you alienated my favorite daughter, Gamora.

Nebula subtly expresses jealousy.

Thanos: I shall honor our agreement, Kree. If you bring me the Orb *off-screen*: But return to me again empty-handed...

The camera zooms to his face as he threatens Ronan with death.

Thanos:...and I will bathe the starways in your blood.

Ronan seems intimidated by his threat. Nebula, on the other hand, has fixed her arm.

Nebula: Thanks, dad...sounds fair.

She leaves.

Nebula: This is one fight you won't win.

Ronan looks at Nebula.

Nebula: Let's head to the Klyn.

He briefly glares at Thanos before departing. Thanos watches on, with a satisfied grin.

Ben, Rocket, Gamora, Peter Quill and Groot are shown entering the Kyln's cafeteria with trays.

Rocket: If we're gonna get out of here, we're gonna need to get into that watchtower. And to do that, I'm gonna need a few things. The guards wear security bands to control their ins and outs. [A security guard is shown operating an armband which allows him to open the prison doors.] I need one.

Gamora: Leave it to me.

Rocket: That dude, there. [A man with a prosthetic leg walks by.] I need his prosthetic leg.