104:In Spyace!

(Meanwhile, on EARTH)

Bruce Banner: Where you going?

Wong: The Time Stone's been taken. The Sanctum remains unguarded. What will you do?

Bruce Banner: [Holding Rogers' cell phone] I'm gonna make a call.

Wong nods in understanding and closes the portal, not to be seen again for the rest of the movie.

(SPACE: Guardians of the Galaxy)

The Guardians of the Galaxy are traveling to investigate a distress call to the tune of 'Rubberband Man'.

Peter Quill: (While dancing to the song) Sing it, Drax!

Drax is snoring with his mouth open from his seat in front of Quill.

Rocket: (After yawning briefly) Why are we doing this again?

Gamora: (In annoyance) It's a distress signal, Rocket. Someone could be dying.

Rocket: I get that, but why are we doing it?

Peter Quill: 'Cause we're nice. And maybe whoever it is will give us a little cheddar cheese for our help.

Gamora: Which isn't the point.

Peter Quill: (Points at Gamora) Which isn't the point... I mean... If he doesn't pony up...

Rocket: We'll take his ship.

Peter Quill: B-b-b-bingo!

Mantis: (Adjusting a few things on the ship) We are arriving.

Peter Quill: All right, Guardians. Don't forget, this might be dangerous, so let's put on our mean faces. (Looks back at Groot is playing a video game) Groot, put that thing away. Now. I don't wanna tell you again. Groot.

Groot: (Now a teenager and playing a handheld gaming device) [in a mocking tone] I am Groot!

Peter Quill: Whoa!

Rocket: Language!

Gamora: Hey!

Drax: Wow.

Peter Quill: You got some acorns on you, kid.

Rocket: Ever since you got your little sap, you're a total d-hole. Keep it up, and I'm gonna smash that thing to pieces!

Groot rolls his eyes. As Rocket finishes what he is saying Thanos' carnage is revealed, revealing the distress signal to be the one from the Asgardian vessel at the beginning of the movie.

The Guardians find the Asgardians floating dead in space from the destruction by Thanos.

Mantis: What happened?

Rocket: Looks like we're not getting paid.

With a thump, Thor's body is plastered to the hull of the ship.

Rocket: (Waving his hands) Wipers! Wipers! Get it off.

THOR's eye opens- cut to the GUARDIANS tending to the still unconscious Thor inside the ship

Peter Quill: How the hell is this dude still alive?

Drax: He is not a dude. You're a dude. This... This is a man. A handsome, muscular man.

Peter Quill: I'm muscular.

Rocket: Who are you kidding, Quill? You're one sandwich away from fat.

Peter Quill: Yeah, right.

Drax: It's true. You have gained a little weight...

Drax motions to his chin and belly.

Peter Quill: What? Gamora, do you think I'm...